'Blue Mountain State' QB Hit With Restraining Order

12/12/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Page Kennedy -- star of "Blue Mountain State" -- is accused of harassing a woman via text message after she shot down his sexual advances ... this according to court documents she filed.

1210_page_kennedy_tmzEX_2
Tiffany Muller was granted a temporary restraining order against Kennedy last month -- and in the documents she calls him a friend who was a potential romantic interest but says "it didn't go there."

Muller claims she and Kennedy met in May -- and in her court filing she details an alleged attack where Kennedy "tried to touch me and take my pants off and I would push his hands away and tell him to stop."

Muller fought and screamed until Kennedy got exhausted and stopped the attack ... according to the docs.

Muller claims since then she has received a barrage of harassing messages from Kennedy via text message, Twiiter, iChat and BlackBerry Messenger ... she included hundreds of the messages in her court filing.

Muller wants the court to make the TRO permanent ... a hearing is scheduled in L.A. Superior Court on Dec. 29.

A rep for Kennedy tells TMZ they had no comment, since they hadn't been served with any papers, but added, "At no time did he present a credible threat of violence and his suitor actions were misperceived as stalking."

Hugh Jass

Dee Dee@1: "decent guy"? in this photo he looks like a drug-crazed sex maniac right out of "Reefer Madness" ! look at his OJ "ugly - ass" drug-crazed sex maniac eyes and those drug-crazed sex maniac teeth! he even looks like a drug-crazed sex maniac texting stalker and a would-be sexual assaulting drug-crazed sex maniac!

Ernie

I would say his days are numbered at BMS, he's playing the same role in real life as he does on TV. If the claim is true don't expect see him on BMS.

Daniel

I've met Page multiple times. Including the set of BMS. He doesn't have a blackberry, which mean no BBM's, making this story total BS. He is also one of the coolest and nicest guys around.

Nene

The other main black guy from BMS gets in trouble with the law again? Geeze.

M

I'm glad this woman had the courage to stand up to him. He thinks that he could get away with his aggressive behavior and degrading words. Just look at his TWITTER page, its in black and white, it he shows you the type of person he is. I hope he will learn his lesson from this and start acting like a human being and not a repulsive PIG! Just because a woman talks to you and she decides she is not interested doesn't mean you have the right to act that way.

Joao

Okay, I'll say it. Who is he?

What part of "NO" does he not get... call it stalking, call it harassment, the woman wanted no part of his ugly ass. I can't imagine being a woman and having to dodge something like that guy. (ugh)

B

Is that U-Turn??

Bob c89

Um, isn't the same guy that was fired from Desperate Housewives over dubious cir***stances? There were rumors that he harassed one of the actresses on that show or something- I don't remember exactly, but TMZ was all over that controversy.

I find it very weird that TMZ, which was all over this guy's previous incidents, does not even mention it in this post. Just laziness, I suppose.

Bob c89

Comment censorship is pretty bad as well. Can't say the word "cir***stances" because the letters c,u, and m are contained in it? Reminds me of some site that edited a word that had t,it,s in it and another that makes the former VP's name "Thingy Cheney."

suze

This d-bag was also fired in 2005 from Desparate Housewives for allegedly flashing his junk or something to one of the crew members or actresses on set. I'm suprised TMZ didn't include this in their story. Apparently, this seems to be a pattern in this guy's life.

fool

This guy tried the same thing with me the first time I met him. I wont go into details but it was disturbing and against anything I wanted. I totally believe this girl is telling the truth because I know how he gets down. He really has some issues.

Brian

Un-freakin-believable... this kind of lazy, negligent, refusal to face the truth about stalkers really makes it hard to stop stalkers BEFORE they turn really violent and kill somebody. StopMyStalker.com

joe

yea dog,
that is u-turn

Jen

Oh, U-Turn. You're such a traffic jam.

Jaz

To the girl or girl that says he doesn't own a blackberry. You must be a cover for him because I know for a fact that he has a BB. I communicated with him via BBM up until the time he did the same thing to me. I had to have a male friend of mine call him to get him to stop. I was afraid for my life and still look over my shoulders at times, thinking about him. I should've did what this Muller girl is doing with hopes that it would stop him bothering another girl, shame on me. Push forward girl, he's officially crazy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments