Johnny Depp Time Warp

12/13/2010 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out Johnny Depp's magical morph from a "Nightmare on Elm Street" to the pretty pirate we all know and love.

1209_johnny_depp_time_warp_launch

JLS

Never could understand the attraction to this man. He always looks dirty-almost like a bum. Bad hair and stuff lingering in a scruffy beard. Ick. He makes me shudder.

NDNchief

I agree with DeeDee. STFU. Johnny takes chances in his career. He is one of the best actors around today. Johnny Depp indeed RULES. jls drools.

Sad sad

To each their own. I think he looks way better now. Matured really well. You can tell he takes pretty good care of himself.

Criss

I don't know about "taking care of himself". I think he's just genetically lucky. He drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney. Either way, he's still one of my favorite actors around.

April

I could look at him all day long! What a babe. I wish I could save this as my desktop picture :)

Brenda

He is too friggin' hot...

BrAnBa

Where did the first posts go?? Including my own?
They all spoke so well of Johnny, but got removed. Why?

billytheboss

did anyone know that Depp put out an album in 1998? He's pretty good. Music is crap but he can really sing.... check it autt... http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

.:Loki4Ever:.

Kapirifol, I Was wondering the same thing, my original post was #2, and is now missing!? Anyway.. I SAID : "Johnny will look hot til the day he dies!"

EastCoastChopper

I've always wondered why Johnny did NOT talk like Cap'n Jack Sparrow when he was on 21 jump street? I mean it is his natural voice, right? Or is it a Madona w/British accent Euro thing?

and he leaves the gold caps?

Funny when actors adopt the persona of their acting roles...Stalone did it...Ben Affleck...Leo Dicaprio...Many others.

It just confirms the deewshbaggery of Hollywood @ large!

crabbygirl81

Cute back then, even cuter now! He gets better and better with age! And he is a great actor!

Lexie

I noticed that TMZ again made the dirty Pirate look good. None of the pictures where of how he looks now, Old and weird!~ Did you Johnny lovers see him at the premier? He’s a very sticky old man that dresses in costume wherever he goes.

Cherry

Nonsense, Lexie. The last 2 pics did show what he looks like now, and he's sexy.

angelaB

EastCoastChopper

Maybe because his character Officer Tom Hanson was not a drunken pirate? Why would he talk like Jack Sparrow as an undercover cop who goes to high schools and pretends to be a teenager? Seriously, what the hell kind of question
is that? Its this thing called acting and different roles. Depp's voice is still the same, its only sounds slightly different because 1) he's OLDER 2) he has lived in
France for the past 10 years.

I guess I shouldn't expect much logic and intelligence at TMZ.

Sarah

Cherry,

If you think he is sexy you need to get out more. Lexie, when do you think the smelly has-been pirate will marry Vanessa? My guess is 2050!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments