TMZ Live:

Miley, Zac & Vanessa, Chelsea & 50

12/13/2010 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything today -- including the attempted cover-up of the Miley Cyrus bong video, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens' split, and Chelsea Handler in bed with 50 Cent.

121310_tmzlive
Plus: Shane Mosley ... gearing up for a showdown with Manny Pacquiao!

Marissa

How do you feel about Miley taking hits from a bong? I think shes a normal 18 year old.... What do you guys think.

Stella

Harvey,
You are ADORABLE!!!!!

Stephanie

Why do you think Angelina Jolie's new movie had a disappointing weekend? Is it the Chelsea Handler effect? Are people just tired of seeing her in the same role (as a vamp)?

Chia

Amen Harvey on alcoholism!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like Miley (annoying) and do think she will have problems if she doesn't do a lot of soul searching.

Jack

i feel bad for anyone that signs a contract with disney... Walt disney is a great guy.. He is rolling over in his grave watching all these kids ruin their life ...parents need to be smarter before getting their kids in to stuff like at britney she is still a train wreck

Robert

My friends son is 17, and got caught Drinking and driving. Got car impounded and cant get his license back till hes 21. I think its worse than miley cause of the endangerment to others not just himself

PS MISSED YOU HARVEY DONT LEAVE US AGAIN

Annie

My daughter(now a successful, 30 year old, married, mother of two small ones) used to go into the woods to do "whippets" with her friends after school. I asked her once..if you have an asthma attack while doing them who will be there to help?..She said, my friends. I told her NO..they will run and someday they will find your body with 40 empty canisters laying on the ground.

I think the visual changed her attitude a bit : )

jojo

it obviously is Salvia, Marijuana takes atleast 3 minutes to kick in a buzz. Salvia on the other hand is instantaneous Shes is pretty damn lucky it was a low strength of Salvia most likely a 5x or 10x. Anything stronger she would have blacked out and probaly piss herself. lol

lynn

Miley has a responsibility to herself, her family, her fans, and sponsors to not behave in this manner.

What's to stop her from going down the Britney or Lohan path, unless she get's a wakeup call? Many drugs can kill you the first time that you use them, as they could be laced with something else. At least a glass of wine is a glass of wine.

I feel bad for her family, as she was not raised to behave in this manner.

samantha.whyte

miley is just a normal 18 year old girl, she has done nothing out of the ordinary too me. It is just because she's famous that all of this is a big deal. Myself and the girls I went to highschool with party every weekend drinking and smoking all the weed we could. We may be 18 but we still make our way into clubs and party all night. It's all about connections even when your not famous. With the right amount of money you can get your hands on anything.

Chia

Not a parent, but a recovering alcoholic and know the path. I was drinking by 13, pot 15 and constantly chasing the next high (luckily I didn't get into the needle, but pretty much everything else).

When I hear a kid getting caught (meaning we don't know the other stuff she does), it is time for a talk about drugs and alcohol. "I know! I know!" response means "it won't happen to me". I am concerned for kids today.

Jack

it is handler you can't take her seriously

Jennifer

What does Charles think of the Jet's coach tripping Miami player?

john

Do you like your job?(money excluded)

Cam

I'm mad it was Salvia. You know what she really wanted to smoke. Stop trying to "hide" it. Salvia is a harsh drug. Weed is much smoother. IMHO

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments