« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Barkley to Brett Favre -- Never Text Your Mini-Meat

12/17/2010 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brett Favre crossed a major line by allegedly texting pics of his penis to a woman -- Charles Barkley says the Vikings QB broke one of the Ten Commandments ... y'know, the one about tiny man-junk.

1217_charles_brett_BN_TMZ_GEtty2
Barkley joined The Roundtable on WJOX in Birmingham this morning -- and told the host, “My biggest problem with the whole Favre thing is if you’re going to send a woman a picture of your junk, it should be huge."

Check out the other verbal gems Chuck dropped this morning.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

LOL!

kp

grandpa, now that you know the rules what are you going to do?
It's to late now that you have already sent them. Your wife should take your phone away. BAD BRETT

Pat

What an idiot instead of going out on top, he's just a joke!

Vonn

Charles Barkley has always said stupid things. He finally makes sense.

Delish4

Ha ha, ho ho. I've seen the photos. I've also seen Favre's hands on a football. Do you know he has the biggest hands in sports? Do you know he's 6'2" and built like a world class athlete? Do you know what the average c*ck is going to look like when it's held in a huge hand? Most of you numb nuts would be doing well to have what Favre has. It looks like a perfectly fine specimen to me. The average one is six inches. His is longer than that, by my calculations, and pretty thick. Oh, and he is also a multi-millionaire who throws touchdowns in the NFL...two more things you will never have or do.

Tony B

I think it's kinda hot.

Kind of a turn on that he's comfortable enough with what he's got to show it off to try to get laid.

Hope he got some, man like that deserves and needs to be satisfied.

Love ya Brett! Keep it up, Big Fella!

Tony B

I'd like to check out what he's got.

Anyone know where to find the pics???

CCC

This guy gets busted for drunk driving, running a red light while on the prowl for a BJ from a hooker, and he's giving other people advice. Real nice, Barkley. Maybe you need to look in the mirror. What you were doing was way worse than what Farve did.

Gamer

Good for men meat: http://onthespot.cambio.com/videos/1471888-181875

Gata

Actually - they both did stupid things. You can't trade one stupid for another just because one stupid is calling out the other. Both were stupid, there is not difference.

11 YEAR OLD

I think that brett needs to learn that whatever hes going to do is most likely going to wind up with the media he.what his this his 10th off field penalty.

giddyup

Should've consulted Tiger on ANY shaft questions and/ or texts...

cdm

That about as bad as telling a Charles to use his brain's before he speak's,he would have to have been blessed with them!

Becky

Love it! I'm 60 yrs old and I said the same thing from the moment the story hit the news. Sir Charles speaks the truth.

ken

I guess he automatically assumed it wasn't huge. Typical Barkley racism.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments