Neverland Ranch -- Returned to Former Glory

12/17/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has been miraculously restored, after falling into disrepair in the last years of Michael Jackson's life.

Neverland Ranch Restored
Colony Capital -- which owns Neverland --  surprised its employees yesterday by busing them north of  Santa Barbara to host a Christmas bash at the compound.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rock Singer

It would be nice to see the ranch tuned into a place to help sick children

Throwback kid

There was always something creepy about Neverland, maybe because there are only parts of an amusement park but it is incomplete. It reminds me of the classic episode of Star Trek "Spectre of the Gun" Does anyone remember that episode?

Kirk and his crew go back to the OK Corral to fight the Earps, but the town is incomplete, sort of like a ghost town, that's what Neverland looks like to me.

KellyBunny

So let me get this straight... they celebrated Christmas by taking their employee's to a dead celebrity's home? I could understand if the rides were still there and working, but they aren't. This just seems wrong to me.

mysteria333

I'AM SO GLAD MICHAELS HOME HAS BEEN RESTORED,, IT MAKES MY HEART JOYOUS. .. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RESTORED LONG AGO... I HOPE ITS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO VISIT,, IT SHALL BE MY FIRST VACATION!!! NOW ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS GIVE MICHAEL HIS VERY WELL DESERVED PROCLOMATION IN WASHINGTON,, AND BUILD A MONUMENT FOR HIM IN WASHINGTON... I'AM NOT WEALTHY BUT IF I WAS I'D PAY FOR IT MY SELF...MICHAEL IS A GREAT MAN,, A GREAT HUMANITARIAN AND KIND AND GENEROUS BEYOND WORDS...IF THE FEW NARROW MINDED TUNNEL VISION PEOPLE WOULD STOP HARPING ON THE REDICULOUS FALSE CHARGES BOUGHT AGAINST HIM AND CONCENTRATE ON ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS HES DONE FOR THE WORLD,,, THESE THINGS COULD GET DONE..MEANWHILE I'LL HOLD ON TO MY FAITH AND PRAYERS FOR HIS RETURN...

D

Hope that bank plans on owning it for a while, because not many people have that kinda cash or credit that will want that out of date place.

As for hosting party. Why rent a building for all your employees to have a party in, when you own one?

nan

does michaels estate still own part of this?
it seems alittle sad given michael was driven from his own home by a bunch of small minded bullies and now he is dead and gone , it gets restored and strangers are enjoying it..
i hope it stays with michaels children and they turn it into a camp similar to paul newmans camps for sick children..

Siggisis

does michaels estate still own part of this?

Posted at 10:44 AM on Dec 17, 2010 by nan

It is hard to tell what the kids are going to want to do. One thing I am confident about is that they are going to be strong contributors in the charity field. I just know they will. They will want to carry on their beautiful daddy´s legacy.

mj fan forever

I am happy Neverland has been restored even if it can never more be beautiful as when Michael lived there and I hope that it can return to Michael's children!!! LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND MISS YOU TOO MUCH MICHAEL!!!!

Grace Witness

Surely this is good news and Neverland is here crying out to be restored and redeveloped for good.

It must surely be possible for it to be a Graceland for Michael Jackson, either as a charitable entity linked to Great Ormond Street Hospital for sick children in London, who own the copyright of Peter Pan in perpetuity OR as simply a Headquarters for Michael Jackson's legacy through his own three children, who will be grown up before we know it, OR as a Memorial plain and simple OR as a commercial theme park.
The sticking point is the continuation of the most heinous allegations of child-molestation attributed to his name.

Just some thoughts, since I have heard that Michael Jackson was actively involved in charity work and as a force for good ought to be extra-supported in the face of so much negativity.

Siggisis

Oh shut up, Mark and dustin. Go somewhere else to talk about your favourite subject.
Sick pedos.

mymjj5

If the Jackson’s hosted a party at Neverland the pundits would be screaming exploitation like a bunch of desperate psychos!!! Yet it’s perfectly acceptable for strangers to frolic their azzez all over the property!!! I hope MJ's ghost runs their asses off the property leaving their clothes, and vehicles behind.
I hope Prince, Paris and Blanket never allow another sick child to step foot on the property. Visit the sick children at the hospital and call it forever and a day.

mymjj5

dd

@1 Rape Stand? Is that part of the decorations in u'r house? What the hell is that? Neverland was a wonderful, glorious place until people like u started the lies..Does it make u feel better to slander a dead man??? Go to church u need it!

Ewelina

Is it me or there is something I dont undertand. Mike dies as a man deep in dept...and all of a sudden after his death both Neverland and Encino are getting renovated.....

iFart

I'm so glad to see it restored...it looks great. I hated to think of it in shambles. Neverland is in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, it's like a magical fairy land. I hope his children take it back and help sick kids the way Michael always did with his huge heart and generosity.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments