Levi Johnston:

Tripp Isn't Cleared

for Arizona ... Yet

12/28/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin has a major hurdle to clear before she and her son Tripp can relocate to Arizona --
because her baby daddy Levi Johnston has yet to approve.

1227_bristol_levi_tripp_TMZ_GETTY_EX
A rep for Levi tells TMZ ... Johnston is "aware" Bristol purchased a $172k home in AZ ... but the two have not had any discussions about relocating 2-year-old Tripp.

According to court officials in Alaska ... in order for a parent with primary custody -- like Bristol -- to relocate a child, she would need either consent from the other parent ... or she could file a motion for approval from a judge.

But there may be hope for Bristol -- Levi's rep tells us, "Levi is not at all upset that Bristol is going to Arizona" ... adding, "After the holidays, Levi and Bristol will get together and discuss plans for Tripp."

We're told the two have to work out the details with Levi's visitation rights -- with one major factor being ... who's gonna foot the bill for Levi to travel to AZ to see the kid???

Stay tuned.

Cartman

He'd approve the move if Bristol or her mother helped him get on a TV show.

coco

Which fine university is Levi attending?

Linda

As long as she is not moving overseas,I'm quite sure its okay with the courts. At most if Levi has a problem , a change of venue will be initiated to the opposing party. I always see the guy in the front with the clipboard, running herd on the reportes, please let him know, he makes me smile :) FYI I live blocks from the Palins, really dont hang out with them, I dont go to their church, Im kinda jewish;)

Michael

I truly hope he fights her on this! It's not like she will be spending any time with the kid at the party school! Also, she won't be getting any dates, she is fugly and fat! The only reason someone would do her is because of her famous mom.

Virtual Insanity

I can't stand Bristol or Levi (or Sarah). That said, I am happy to hear that she is going to college and not milking her waning fame ticket. Smartest move from a Palin in a long time and I wish her well.

lee

I can't believe how many hateful A**holes post on TMZ.

jen

Word #9! Mindless tools that eat up where they are told instead of being able to actually think for themselves. This gal could find a cure for cancer and they would still find hate for her.

Eric

Just another example of how ignorant and hateful liberals can be. TMZ - let's slant a few stories against the left, OK?

CrabbyPatty

They are all a bunch of fame-ho jerks, even giving the kids a jerk name, but I have to say that is one cute baby!

ifuseekamy

He'll approve if he doesn't have to pay child support.

Studley Buck

Levi is cleared for the city lock-up, for vagrancy & loitering.

Emily

I'm tired of teenagers having kids. I'm tired of this family and reality tv.

Bambi

They made a cute baby.

Brooke

Why does he have a rep? Who is he, the father of a former vice presidential candidate's grandchild. He's no one, he doesn't need a rep.

tgrfan42069

if he wants to see the kid bad enough he should pay for the visit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments