Britney Spears -- The Quest for the Little Green Man

12/28/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

media_removed_tmz

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Dash

I'll get it out for you brit

Jason

She just keeps getting better, doesn't she? You'll find it eventually, Brit. Unless you're picking the wrong side. Baha!

sugarbee

LOL #59 I LOVE IT..

"Yes friends, superstars are human too. They crap and pee and fart and have body odor and scratch in weird places and, yes, the pick their noses. They are as human as anyone on your block. At least I think so. Heck, I'm picking my nose right now as I type with one hand.

Posted at 11:04 AM on Dec 28, 2010 by CCC"

E

I'd pay to see one of her scratching her beav with a cig hanging out of her mouth in a WalMart. But this one is pretty good Harv and the boys.

Darvon

Since you showed this image, why didn't you show the next one where she munched it down.

Jeama

She has to be the most uncooth woman ever. Nothing remotely lady like about her.. For everyone saying that all people do it.. we all wipe our as*es too. Do we do that in public? YUCK!

CrisDizzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc Where's Chris Crocker, HAHA leave BRITNEY ALONE!!! LOL =P

uncle_g1234

Loved the comments. But here's some enlightenment. People who have chronic rhinitis can blow and blow and still have crud in their noses. I think every nosepicker probably could use a prescription spray to stop the cause of nosepicking. And people who say "I never did it" probably just never had rhinitis.

dee

She may have an itch just inside her nose. It's her nasty "hair" that always grosses me out!

PainfullyCaucasian

she must be looking for her career...

Jayne

These guys are JERKS and this is not Britney picking this is a made up photo...Your media bashing and character bashing Lindsay Lohan .IT IS A FACT THAT lINDSAY LOHAN WAS NOT ON DRUGS } she was being poisoned with a drug that was slowly killing like someone attempting murder . You will be sued for defamation eventualy .....

Christy

#26 (Bubbles the chimp)-Now that was a funny ass comment and made me laugh out loud. And was so on the mark especially this time of year. Poor girl...she just doesn't get it, does she?

Kayla

Lmao. Oh God. I find this not surprising. She must of been hungry. <3

gabe

Britney is back, I can't wait to hear her new album. I read a lot about the upcoming album at this site I just found, really fun stuff, enjoy ;-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7