Chris to Ricky: One False Move, the Puppy Gets It

1/2/2011 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown should stay clear of the Internet, Raz B and Ricky Romance.
010211_chris_brown_still

Now he's mocking Ricky Romance ... with the help of a fake firearm and a puppy.

File under "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barbara

Chris Brown is a do*chbag! Pure and simple. He was so yesterday!

femonanon

Please die

femonanon

a "baby puppy"? damn, this guy is stupid AND ugly

Jessica

what a Friggin loser this d bag is! I wish he would just go away for good.

Jon

I usually don't condone violence or retaliation but I must say I LOL'd. I love it! Ricky Romance and Raz B needa go somewhere. People needa realize that they started this ish about something that is "so yesterday" as Barbara would put it. Tell me why you'd take their side after the lengths they went to keep it going while Chris was really no better but was saying and doing what he did as a reaction to their childish attention driven tweets and vid.

Vera

This is so immature, but it is soooo funny. What do you expect from kids people. They still got milk behind their ears. Just because you are in your early 20s dont make you mature and they are doing what males of that age do. Talking noise, make fun of each other in retarded ways, and puffing their chest to see who is tougher. Would it be worse if they were two different races, yes. Is Chris wrong to talk about gay people, yes.

Jessica

Vera if you find something funny about this video, you are a bigger idiot than Fish lips Brown is. Not all kids hold up guns to puppy's heads to get back at someone. Not all kids his age punch their girlfriends in the face giving them black eyes and busting their lips. Only fools like this thug do crap like that.

Geronimo Deuces

this is HILARIOUS

wendy

Who ever is taking this spoof SERIOUSLY needs to take that stick out they ass & have a sense of HUMAR BUNCH OF MOTHA ****AS ! HAVE A LAUGH! DONT TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY ! AND IF YOU GO LOOK AT IT IN YOUTUBE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFRENCE ! TMZ IS JUST A PRO AT MAKING THINGS LOOK BAD! CHRIS LOVES HIS DOGS IS JUST MAKING A COMEDY OUT THE WHOLE SITUATION! LIGHTEN UP DAMN!

Mike

So it's all a hoax then. They are mocking the media attention they get when they promote violence.

They are better left ignored.

backfire

Chris Brown, you don't have what it takes to mock Ricky Romance because you are not for real, not even when your sobbing thru your Michael Jackson song.

Mike

Maybe making a joke about it is a way to confuse "The White Man".
So it's a joke now? Yesterday when you were having a gun in your mouth was all a joke? When you do that it makes it difficult to know when you need help and when you don't. This is more of the African American policy of "Don't Tell The Police". It becomes a race issue when you tell "The White Man" one thing and do something else.

Make no mistake I am Asian American but I can easily spot a cover-up when I see one. The man said "I'll put a gun in your mouth" just days prior but now you're both friends in front of the media? What does that teach the youth of the nation? You would probably tell me you aren't responsible for the youth of the nation. You tell me this while you sell them your music.

You deserve more than the jail sentence your lawyer saved you from, you should exit the country.

backfire

Nothin worse than a twerp tryin to be a thug. boy band boy wtf, peter pan ...is chris a girl?

Jess

It's okay to joke about shooting people because I got off easy for nearly killing my girlfriend. You can do it too kids, buy my album.

BigmoneyBleezy

So awkwardly unfunny. Chris brown is definitely no comedian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments