Zsa Zsa's Hubby:

She's Having Half Her Leg Amputated

1/3/2011 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband tells TMZ he is rushing Zsa Zsa to the hospital because the blood clot in her leg has spread so much ... half of her leg needs to be amputated.

Zsa Zsa Gabor Leg
Prince von Anhalt tells us he has called a private ambulance to take Zsa Zsa to the hospital. Prince says doctors advised him before the holidays to take her in and have the surgery done, but Zsa Zsa refused ...saying she wanted to be home for what could be her last holiday.

Zsa Zsa's husband says doctors came again today and said that if he didn't take her in today, she would lose her life.

As we first reported, Zsa Zsa was hospitalized back in November after she complained of pain and swelling in her legs. That's when doctors discovered the "massive blood clot."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Annie

God bless you Zsa Zsa..you will be in my prayers!

STARR C

1st one of the new year? Hope not 1 luv!

Jackie

Omg!!...Sorry Lady Zsa Zsa. All the best.

Sugar Kitty

This news gives me the sads in a bad way. May god take care of you Zsa Zsa.

KK

I will be praying for you and your family. That is a horrible thing for someone to go through. God Bless You.

Mimi

All my best to Zsa Zsa. She was a very beautiful woman in her time.

Tweety

Green Acres is the place to be..... Beautiful lady

anonymous

my question is: is this what zsa zsa wants??...or not...is she competent...if so, and she does not want major surgery, and may die going through it, yet may have a bit more time if not, then it IS HER CHOICE AND NOT VAN ALTS CHOICE...if she has a do not resusitate, and no medical treatment, and says no, and is competent, he can NOT force her to have this major surgery....it is ILLEGAL.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Swelling legs is not a good sign.

AS

I hope she does well. It's not a good sign at her age. Bless her...However her husband can go f**k himself. He's a media pig. TMZ please continue to refer to him as Prince A-hole...

Kath

Green Acres...yes...hoping she finds peace and green acres soon. Poor thing, getting chopped up again and again.

KristinaLA

I wonder if the husband's just saying that for publicity? I've never liked him so I don't believe anything he says.

bring back recent posts

I agree with post #8, anon, I'm sure all her affairs are in order, if I was her, just leave me at home, cause she is going to go shortly after surgery, from either a bloodstream infection or pneumonia, these elderly people never live thru One surgery little lone two in under 6 months...I just pray she doesn't suffer anymore!

Leigh Ann

She is getting parceled out now...one piece at a time. Is it worth it? I'd rather be dead than be an amputee and/or bedridden. This is an example of why it's not good to live too long. You die one piece at a time. I would think a great beauty like Zsa Zsa wouldn't have chosen this for herself. Makes me suspicious of her husband.

Morgan

Zsa Zsa was not in Green Acres, that was her far more beautiful sister Eva.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments