Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sarcastic1

Justin and Selena can date who they want. Sick fans.

Phreaky

She called him her "little brother". Her body is bigger than his (awkward), and she's legally an adult.
Grossness factor +500

tgrfan42069

selena can do much better than that idiot bieber. on top of that his fans are crazy.doesnt matter though in a few years he will be like the jonas brothers you dont hear much out of them any more.

Anna

I think they make a great couple!

.:Loki4Ever:.

Your new ad's covering the page SUCKS. takes FOREVER to get to your page, not worth my time.

Anonymous

just don't understand the attraction for that short ugly dork ...

Me

Even more pathetic...And the Mega-Hype Media machine rolls on.
This is all fabricated lies, just more more Bieber publicity.
And the young teenie bopper's buy into it hook line and sinker.
Unreal...

Brooke

These kids are psychotic. Like any of them had a shot. Justin is an A list celebrity, like he would date a child fan who thinks he's "hot." These kids need counseling. >_

FlamingoNut

Yeah, the new ad SUCKS!

Jealous little twerpy haters, eh? They're such a cute couple.

APRIL

I'm a Bieber fan but girls talking like this makes all his fans look bad. Who cares who he dates, I know I don't, these girls need to grow up and stop acting like idiots. I'm happy for them if they are together. Everyone deserves someone :).

stephvig

parents need to tame their children!!! I had crushes on the guys for NKOTB and never once thought of killing people who kissed or dated them!!! Psycho little girls!!!

lou

Okay, girls (boys?), do you seriously think that Bieber would want to hang out with/date someone who made death threats against his romantic interest? Death threats are kinda like...being 400 lbs - TOTAL romantic turn offs.

Regina

His fans really do be taking to far smh

kimd

Jeez.Hell hath no fury like a teenage girl whose idol has a girlfriend.

Ghost

Wow...hard to figure out why people go insane over this Mophead-with-a-bad-combover....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments