Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Kitty

Little children should not be on computers without parental supervision.

aundrea

makes no sense what so ever justinbieber is sooo not worth it

Gabby

omg who cares -_- i <3 sleana and hate justin biber but do u c me writing death treats to him god people need a life

Debi

The kids' got sugar in his tank........ give me a break..... was not Rock Hudson pictured with every female in Hollywood at the time ??? !!! LMAO.......... Hi Harvey !

Manimal

Why do I feel that Selena has been around the block...more than once??

DeeRae

Considering that these are threats against Selena, I hope the authorities consider tracking where they came from and go after these "fans". I think they need to be taught a lesson and charged or prosecuted in any way they can be within the law. It's sad to think a "fan" believes they have a right to make a threat against Selena because she is where they wish they could be. He DOES NOT know you?!?! He owes you NOTHING. Crazy.

nicole

you girls just look pathetic you really thought that you had a chance with Justin well you didnt and never will. Unless your famous i would really love to see the girl kill her self because she would look pathetic and selfish all these girls need a real reality check that would put them on there ass.

Andrea

Justin's fans are mostly pre-teens to teens; so if these posts are coming from them; parents need to monitor these teens better. This sounds more like something that a manager would do for press; not that Justin needs it. If it is from actual deranged fans; seriously; what has our world come to.

Kristin

I think that Selena and Justin are a very cute couple. All those girls who are sending Selena death threats need to just chill out. Do they really think that they even have a chance with Justin? I wish Justin and Selena the best and hope they stay together.

alicia

lil haters thats all!! if thats what justin wants thats what he wants haters!!

iWiN

Posted at 6:07 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by DeeRae

i 100% AGREE!!!

as for the chick that said she was going to kill herself? STRAIGHT JACKET ANYONE?!?!

me

What a bunch of loser fans..Why are they obsessing over this boy whose never even gonna know they exist? Lets theese two kids just enjoy themselves....

Sam

I hope Salena sues TMZ their the reason she is getting death threats. I really hope TMZ is happy for posting them pics they must be really proud of them self.

renae

Some of these fans have WAY too much invested in celebrities. This is sad that his fans are soo crazed that they would threaten someone because they THINK they have a relationship. Parents come get your children!!!

Barbara

some ppl is stupid, they can date who they want! .. i dont understand why Bieber "fans" hate selena just 4 being the new girlfriend .. I'm sorry guys, but justin doesn't even know u and he just is in love with a girl .. let them be happy .. and stop with the stupid and immature comment hating selena :S i'm not fan of either of them , but they're ppl .. and everybody should be happy..