Lindsay Lohan -- I'll Move If It Makes Sam Happy

1/5/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends she had "no idea" her new badass beach house was right next door to ex-girlfriend Sam Ronson ...but she's ready to move out in order to "keep the peace."

0104_lilo_ronson_house_TMZ_baurgriffenonline_ex

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... Lohan was aware Sam lived somewhere in Venice, Ca -- but she didn't know how close her new pad was to Ronson's home until family members saw the DJ pull in to the garage next door on Monday.

Now -- after Lindsay's father went through all the trouble of moving her in -- we're told Lohan is considering moving out of the place after learning Sam was "pissed" at the situation.

We're told Lindsay doesn't want to break the lease -- which would cost her big bucks -- but she also doesn't want to "ruffle any feathers."

Still, with literally millions of dwellings in L.A., we gotta ask ...

0105_lindsay_lohan_venice_home_footer

jamzzz

TMZ says her dad picked her place to live. Still next door, maybe down the street or something, but next door.

Ann

This is clearly a stunt by her parents/handlers to keep "jumping the shark" or in this case jumpstart Lindseys career by getting a reality show around this mess of what was a young persons life in recovery. The Lohan family has NO shame and sadly they are now offering their daughter on a platter with all the fixins for all to see.
Her parents and handlers are all guilty. Not shocking coming from such low-lifes, just very sad.

su

Lindsey is really more trouble than she's worth. MOVE OUT DIMBO

Pie

Damn Lindsay looks old!

mikey

Once again I will say it. Dead or in Jail by 4th of July

Amanda

How can Ronson afford that place?

Carvey

Because pap-stalked celebrities always move in to condos without asking who the neighbors are... riiiiiiight.

PPC

She is such a tool. Not only did she know, but she has no common sense and she loses money with every dealing she is in, from losing legal battles, paying people off after stealing or destroying property, losing any possible movie roles, etc. This dumb wench has no redeeming qualities, is an uneducated idiot, and has no clue how to live life.

rukiddingme.com

.......I had an ex who did the same to me....NOT KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!

....Word of advise for Lindsay

MOVE the FK OUT!!!!

Stephanie

This story is absurd! Are all of you high?? Of course Lilo knew Samro was living there. But for those idiots out there who think that Lindsay is stalking Samantha, wake the hell up! Samantha knew Lindsay was moving in too!! They are still together. Uhhh, so was Lindsay stalking Samantha when Samantha visited her in jail? Was Lindsay stalking Samantha when Samantha visited her in UCLA?? Oh, I know, Lindsay was stalking Samantha when Samantha visited her at BF!!! They like living near each other, but would like the paps to leave them alone!!

debschira

YOU ALL NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELVES, SHE IS NOT STALKING HIM. WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL THE NEED TO INSULT THIS GIRL CONTINUOUSLY? ARE YOU ALL SO PERFECT THAT YOUR SHIZZ DOESN'T STINK? TRY LIVING YOUR LIFE, IM SURE IF YOU START CLEANING YOUR MESS YOU WON'T HAVE TIME TO MEDDLE IN LINDSEYS. GEEZ U ALL MAKE ME VOMIT.

Derek

Twighly Mom,
I haven't even read your whole post throughly yet ,but it seems to me, you are trying to tell me the way it is SUPPOSE to be. You are telling me laws, and rights, and protocol. I have no issues with fighting with what the rules are SUPPOSE to be, what psych profesions allegedly CAN do.
I have worked in the field. 30 years.
When things are PANICED you DO NOT need a peice of paper signed by ANYONE. You complain too much about anything, it's a med for your answer. Psychiatry is NOT ABOUT HEALING, it is about MANAGING.
THE WRONG PEOPLE, AND I AM IN NO WAY INFERING THAT ALL PSYCH WORKERS ARE BAD....IT'S A NUMBERS PROBLEMS. We work with MASSES of people who are out of control!
I greaty appreciate your contributions and I wish to study it, BUT KNOW love, as in all of life, just because things are LEGAL, MORAL and ETHICAL isn't WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS.
And you try to make too much noise about creating problems for the ward, or others. You will sedate uniti YOU forget YOUR PROBLEMS.
Do you really believe that eveyone in medicine is FLAWLESS and FOLLOWS THE RULE AND PROTOCOL, every time?
Certain psych wards asre soooo understaffed, with sooo many nuts that get agitated. Sometimes, there is no time for checking the patients lawyers take it on.
Do you assume, that everyone who has a college education or is in power, does the RIGHT thing, because it's the LAW?
You seem unaware tha what I tell you is that state of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENES, when your a loon in the system. throw in on your psych chart that you PD calling you a BATTERER? You are NOT even seen as a human being, by then. You seem tobe telling me that because these are the rules, that all people play by the rules. No one has the time for that luxury in psychiartry. PLease stay in your innocence and believe people always do the right thing, that people do what they SHOULD...for as long as you can get away with it,.
I do so miss my days of being naive.

squirtz

What a crazy "gash," and she's only 24yrs? She doesn't look a day over 44yrs.

twilightmom

Derek .
As you stated, you didn't read my post completely. You might want to try that.

I might suggest that you seek another occupation as you are thoroughly jaded. Burn out is common in the medical field. When you start calling your PATIENTS , "loons" and "nuts" then its time for you to move to another field. After 30 yrs I can imagine the frustration, as the shortage of nurses in ALL fields in outrageously frustrating.
But....I know for fact that I certainly wouldn't want YOU working with any member of my family. If your bedside manner is as disgusting and demoralizing as what you posted here.....I'd die before you would come close to anyone I loved who suffered from mental illness. You are a nasty person and should not be in the medical field. You are supposed to be an advocate for your patients, not someone else to knock them down and call them nuts and loons.
Hopefully you only work in housekeeping, if you are skilled staff you definitely should be removed ASAP!
Naive my ass...its called compassion. DIPSH. IT!!

derek

#56 KARLEW,
"Lindsay is just another screwed up kid....the justice system will be just fine...alll that blah..blah..blah.
YOUR MENTALITY IS DANGEROUS.
If Lindsay is JUST ANOTHER screwed up kid. how many KIDS like Lindsay are we suppose to accept as "JUST" screwed up, the New "NORMAL"?

"Betty Ford will be fine...Justice system fine."..WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO SOLVE THE TRUE AND ESTABLISHED PROBLEMS WITH BFC AND THE JSUTICE SYSTEM?
Lohanites, you think the world works by MAGIC, and it DOES, but MAGIC is based in PHYSICS. You don't seem to have any comprehension at ALL on HOW LIFE WORKS.
You seem to think you do all these things, and then FOR NO REASON AT ALL, terrible MEAN things happen to you.
YOU CREATE LIFE BY YOUR CHOICES AND BEHAVIORS.
Who is going to fix this justice system, or fix the problems that Rehab centers are charging as much for 3 months TREATMENT and REHABILIATION, that one can buy a HOUSE for? And they turn out results like THIS?
It is erronous at this time to ASSUME LILO is functioning under BFCenters DIRECTIVE, and GUIDANCE. Lindsay was (highly) NON-COMPLAINT and OVERTY DEFIANT, and clearly demonstrated repeated acts of "disrespect" and physical aggression towards STAFF. Fight with your roomies, understood,. YOU DO NOT "FIGHT" WITH STAFF. She has no awareness of protocol. She HAS ALREADY AGREED that she would test on demand. She said they could test her when she signed the papers OK? The rules were establish BEFORE she went in!!! You do not enter a COURT ORDERED, rehabiliation instituion and then try to barter and negotiate rules that were previous establish. In this case THROUGH LAWYERS AND COURTS. She seemed to have no awareness that BFC has A JOB TO DO.
BETTY FORD IS NOT GOD. THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO HELP HER IF SHE IS NONCOMPLIANT TO EVEN TRYING TO LEARN NEW THINGS.
I, for one, do not believe they CONDONE Lindsays behaviors, or consider her a success. It would break my heart to see my industry so polluted with theives.
Now "Lori", I do not have a LICENCE to tell you this, but I use to work in medical, and when patients have been in REHAB and they get out. Partically head injury people. The nurses and the staff, and EVEN the docs, all get BALLOONS, and flowers and cards, see....and we make a deal out of saying goodbye. And THAT DIDN"T HAPPEN AT BETTY FORD. see....and I know this, see..because IF IT DID, It would of been flooded in MEDIA. BY LINDSAY. THAT would of been THE greatest PR for her and that PR didn't HAPPENED, because the staff at BFC had their boots up her ass! WHy do I thinks so? MORE: She left BFCenter within HOURS of getting the news it has been DETERMINED by PD that she HAD...yes, yes, SHE HAD VIOLATED SEVERAL PROBATION ASPECTS, and the PD is PUSHING FOR THE DA TO GO FOR BATTERY CHARGES.
This is noooo small deal. OK.
I don't think they gave her that news, kisssed her on the forehead, and gave her to Sam, with best wishes. HOW COULD THAT BE?
It appears the Lohanites believe that just because they haven't slapped the cuffs on, she's going to get away with it.,
Lindsay, *****through her 911 call****** has now triggered many, many governement protcols and investigations that simply are NOT going away. The tech dropping HER CHARGES does NOT stop the process or Investigations that phone call STARTED.
WE DON'T JUST...GO AWAY.
IF THIS IS BETTY FORDS SUSCCESS STORY,...We here would like to ask, ...are YOU going to believe them,that this is SUCCESS? Ae YOU going to change YOUR STANDARDS because Betty Ford says this is the NEW "OK?"
PEOPLE IN SOCIETY MAKE CHANGES IN SOCIETY...
There is not this one really smart dude, or a pack of elves that is MAKING your world what it is.
People DO.