T.I. -- Prison Punishment for 'Frisky' Acts with Wife

1/6/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. got in some serious trouble with prison officials this weekend -- after guards caught the most famous inmate in Arkansas getting "frisky" with his wife during visiting hours ... TMZ has learned.

0105-ti-tiny-ex-tmz

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms ... the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson ... and beat it.

According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands -- but "the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times."

Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a  "Special Housing Unit" -- which consists of more security and less freedom.

Tiny says she hasn't spoken to T.I. since the incident -- but she's hopeful she'll be allowed to visit again soon ... as long as she keeps her hand to herself.

1101_TI_free_footer

SaraBellum

Uh... um... YUCK! Just.... yuck.

Brittany

if she that horny she better get a u know what

Chocolate Box

She is a true ride to die chick. She will do anything for him. Think of the things they got away with that they don't know about..

david

SHE LOOKS LIKE HER HAND SLIPPED AND HIT HERSELF IN THE FACE.
THAT OR SHE'S TAKEN A FEW TOO MANY BALLS TO THE FACE.

Joseph

Never cared to much for him and his music, but I supported him since he took time to try to help talk down a man who was going to commit suicide. But for him,, lol,, to have his wife,,,lol,, try to jack him off,,,lol,, while in a visitation room,, thats low... Idiot needs to grwo up and deal with no sex time with the wife until he is either release or granted the time to have "visitations" of the personal kind....lol

Details?

I think it is naughty (a turn on) to try and get some in a forbidden place.

??

Trailer trash and the felon. That should be the name of their reality show when he finally gets released. African Americans at their finest. No class just like the music they supposedly make (oh but if they really had to sing not use electronics).

Cliff

"SHU Program, n1g-ga! 23 hour lockdown!" hahahahaha!

lololol

haha I Like how everybody here thinks this is really low.... at least we know prison hasnt made him dislike women lol...... Go get that *****! haha

anni

Paid the guards. Ted Bundy had a woman conceive his child while he was in prison - actually beside a vending machine in a room full of visitors. Who is gonna say anything in prison? Animals.

c

Ugh, she is so hideous. Can't believe he wouldn't rather get a hand job from another inmate - can't be any uglier than her.

Erica

Two trashy degenerates to add to the multitude of degenerate population.

Mo

Can't say I wouldn't do it for my man if he was in that situation....can't say I'd see him in that situation either. T.I. seems very controlling over Tiny.

sexy red

Why in the hell yall keep calling her ugly.I mean **** yall probably as ulgy as her.Onn thing about it she got money and she got TI as so thats all that matters.And if she wants to get frisky with her man....so be it!!!!! Each one of us done got frisky with our mates elsewhere besides the dam bedroom now.**** I just sucked my man **** in the last row of the movies on last Saturday :)

Jerry

They both need professional counseling, TI can get it on the telephone at http://family-marriage-counseling.org

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments