Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom

1/6/2011 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

0106_murray_video
Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother."

Murray added, "I love her very much."

Eleonora49

Sorry, the Man needs help.Please, he needs to be committed.This is Not Normal.Man he is sick.If his Lawyer told him to say that, sick,sick.This Mom lost her son and he was his Doctor.Also why is he out shopping??? Some Nerve.Man this wold is horrible.What a Mental case that Man is to say that on the Camera With TMZ. WOW.....

mymjj5

Murray added, "I love her very much."
________________________________________________________________
Yeah right. He loves katherine like a mother and loved Michael to death........literally.

Justice4MJJ

Right.

Great info here

janalal4

I wish people would get used to the idea that Michael Jackson probably did commit suicide.
His choreographer testified that Michael's rehearsals were way under-par, and that he seemed depressed.
He was facing a big performance tour; with the eyes of the young world upon him. And he probably felt ugly. He knew he had to give-his-all for the upcoming performance; and he probably didn't have anything to give, and knew it.
And it was chicken-**** to be so concerned that he not be remembered as suicidal, not leaving a note; thus NOT CARING whether blame for his death fell on another.
Mr. God of Cool had feet of clay, and he buried them.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Jim Kendall

What choreographer's interview were YOU listening to because I heard the exact opposite.

anni

Big old junkie who died and left his children in horrible conditions. Thanks BIG DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siggisis

In this clip he looks like a wet dog with its tail beween its legs.

mysteria333

HE' COMING HOME !!!

sue

for some reason, i think Mrs Jackson doenst feel the same way..

Emily

this is a hoax..
Please Michael come back

Christina

Wow! That doc is a lunatic. Has he even been given a polygraphic test as well as a psychologic evaluation? Dr. Conrad Murray seems to be an incompetent murderer. It appears that Michael Jackson was not the only patient that he had murdered. According to another news source, Murray supposedly actually killed another patient previously to this incident; however, that other victim's family did not have enough money to seek justice for a wrongful death suit. IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS MURDERED OTHER PATIENTS. The courts need to do their research, and take his medical license away. Maybe he should not be practicing on humans or even in the United States. I hope to see Conrad Murray charged for MURDER b/c that is what he seems to be. He took the life of a son, a brother, and most importantly a father. This could happen to anyone's family. I know that the California system has the death penalty for murders, so I think that the court should sentence him to that. I hope he serves time in prison or get the electric chair. Or better yet, the court should Saddam Hussein Dr. Conrad Murray's ass on televised tv!

qttpie

It would be unhuman to say i am enjoying Conrad go through this

On a positive note, for upbeat new music click below
Jay blaze " Fire" Jay Jackson

MJJPrincess

**** him!!! That is such bull**** lies! He knows he in trouble for killing the biggest person ever. He need to be in jail for life for the pain he has caused this world.. I hate him more then anything and he needs to pay for what the hell he did. He knows he killed him no there was so much crap that didn't add up to his story. I don't see why he is not in jail now this is all bull****!

John

LMAO! Murray is a mental case!

nan

Mr. God of Cool had feet of clay, and he buried them.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Jim Kendall

Posted at 10:02 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by janalal4

michael had wonderful rehearsals right before he died...
he didnt kill himself.he was killed

Em

He must throw out that "love" word frequently to the women - it would explain his gaggle of kids that he has difficulty supporting. I'm sure Katherine would raise her eyebrows at that remark.

It's interesting to watch Conrad Murray meander through stores (and the gym, the beach, etc.) like he doesn't have a care in the world - like he has a secret. He carries himself quite confidently, chooses his words carefully, but who knows what's going on in his gut and his mind. He's somewhat emotionless.

I would like to see justice for MJ - I believe this doctor is directly responsible for MJs death - Murray supplied and administered the drug to his patient, along with other drugs, and his patient died due to lack of monitoring that night. Which, I might add, is what he was hired to do. It shouldn't matter about Michael's alleged history with the drug, it was Murray in this case that got caught with his pants down (literally supposedly). At the very, very least, take away his medical license.