Lindsay Lohan -- Targeted in Parking Crackdown

1/6/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's already in trouble for breaking the law in Beverly Hills -- cops decorated the actresses Mercedes with a big, fat parking ticket yesterday while LiLo visited a friend.

0106_lohan_video

Lindsay seemed a little shocked by the citation -- which we're told will run her a cool $65.

Scofflaw.

Carvey

Odds are that she won't pay it and instead will let it go to warrant.

southern girl

It did not appear that Lindsey fastened her seatbelt. Its rather clear when she leans forward that it is not in place, Now I'm sure Dina's excuse will be that it interfered with LiLo's line of vision. So then , why not fasten it before she pulls out from the curb. Now no seatbelt-- that will get her a ticket---and as a moving violation might just violate her probation!! Take pictures, paps...send them to the District Attorney!

CK

This bitch will never learn. Why on earth is she living in an appartment where it's so very easy for the paps to camp outside. She's not only a drug addict, she's also a paparazzi addict and an attention whore at the same time.

Amazed

What's this? A parking ticket? Rules...they're just for the little people!

abc123

Beverly Hills parking enforcement is BRUTAL. I want to know how LiLo got off so easy-- my parking ticket from Monday was $68.

Kate

She doesn't know how to obey laws/rules.

Liz

Look at all the paparazzi! I would drink my life away too if I had to deal with that every day.

rita

I am just so glad she is out of our town on LI, unfortunately her enabler mother is still here. Thanks CA for taking her off our hands. Wont be long before we see the downfall again as we have seen here over the last 15 years.

magnumcreek

What a loser. She will kill herself before she is 30.

b

She is a dumb **** . Did she ever rhino of laying low for a while. I give her 3 weeks before photographed with plastic cup in club at 3 am. Dead girl walking hopefully sooner then later

Ashly

My uncle made the cop give her the ticket...honest to god...he lives next door to her and she kept parking in front of his driveway so he couldnt get out! HILARIOUS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3