This Kid Has a Future ... Can You Stomach It?

1/7/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This soon-to-be-born baby (slash instant YouTube sensation) is so damn talented ... he (she?) was able to recreate a classic scene from "Alien" without ever having seen the movie!!!
010711_baby_still

SunflowerAngel

Truly Amazing!!! & the experience is a blessing!!!

Cathy

I am officially freaked out (and I have 5 children)!

Frosty

lol, the alien actually bursts out of the chest, not the stomach. lol.

Anna

OMG!!! that is the most awesome thing I have ever seen, how beautiful! the gift of life - i cant wait until its my turn!

dianem

of course that's real. that totally reminds me of my daughter. she did the same thing and i would lift up my shirt and everyone would watch my tummy move around like waves. it didn't hurt me at all. it just feels exactly what it looks like. like something squirming around inside of you. lol it's pretty amazing when you think about it

,...

whats with all the babies moving in the stomach videos. First college humor now this. the **** is going on.

starselynn

Oh my gosh! I thought my kids moved lots. Wow. Haha. But it's true- you really do 'feel' it again just by watching. I remember being in public & all of a sudden grunting or squealing because baby would all of a sudden give a kick in the ribs. But I miss it.

Mayu

Both my sister-in-laws had active kids in their tummies. especially by the 7th month. You could actually see the shape of the foot as they pushed against the stomach.

I thought everyone had this happen. I assume it would be as they're starting to get ready to turn head down to be in the right position for birth.

REALbarbwire7

That baby seriously is feelin cramped in that space! Hope she's due SOON!

c

if i seen that id probably punch it cuz it would freak me out j/k

c

if i seen that id probably punch it cuz it would freak me out j/k

mo

I had twins this use to happen right after lunch everyday at work you could see the babies moving around right thru my shirts you could see when the arms anad legs moved .the girls I worked with could not believe what they were seeing .you can feel all of those movements it is not painful but feel strange kind like roller coaster ride

Baylee13

At first I thought this was super creepy and then it just became beautiful. How the heck she is sitting still is beyond me. Blessings to her and the baby.

raz

Its a V

ary

same thing happened when i had my belly and it does not hurts it just looks creepy knowing theres sumthing in you lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments