Alleged Arizona Shooter -- Crazy Rambling Videos

1/9/2011 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jared Lee Loughner -- the 22-year-old man who allegedly shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 17 other people -- posted a series of videos to YouTube within the past month ... and it's both shocking and crazy.

The videos are a series of written slides -- topics include the Constitution, dreams, currency and mind control.

Loughner's profile page on YouTube lists his school history, interests, and favorite books (including "Animal Farm," "Brave New World" and "Mein Kampf") -- all written in the past tense.
010911_jared_1_still

cekeste

Wish someone would have caught this before hand- the warning signs were there. Sick people embrace political/religious ideologies of all kinds as an anchor. Don't blame the dems/reps for this- no sane person of any walk of life would want this to happen.

Chris

Please take these videos off of this site! You are giving this murdering wacko exactly what he wants! He wants people to read his rambling ideas!

Rigid Rider Now

Watch out Glenn Beck! You now have competition for crazy, rambling videos.

Thinkabout-it

This guy had severe mental health issues. I had a roommate like this once. He acted very very similar. He was also very into his gun and would go onto a gun.com sight nightly to talk about his "sig". My roommate also was a pretty articulate guy and was by no means dumb. But he was CRAZY! I would imagine this guy also suffered from severe anxiety and obessive compulsive disorder. Some things you just can't treat with medications. I blame his parents, as I also blame my roommates parents-they were VERY well aware that he owned a gun and that he was crazy as hell. They never informed me of his severe mental condition and that I was potentially in harms way. The guy ended up freaking out b/c I asked him to take his shoes off at the door one too many times....thank the good lord I got out alive.

C.baxter

this is just the beginning..people are going do more acts of violence towards are government officials in are country because people really had enough its really really sad but its reality PITTSBURGH'S FOR PEACE!! MR OBAMA PLEASE END THE WAR!!

C.baxter

Dan

Should we be promoting this kind of video. Nut jobs like this seek the attention. Why just not ignore this type of person and others out there trying to get attention?

DANA

this guy is stupid considering the fact Arizona has death penalty

figure-it-out

#15 @Logan. "another left wing loon?" You need get that ding dong out of your eyes. HE SHOT UP DEOMOCRATS. HE IS RAGING AGAINST CURRENT ADMINISTRATION. He even claimed in his batty remarks that "I am independent." Sad that after a nutjob repeats 2 dozen times "ARE YOU LITERATE?" you get some retarded tea party guy/prom queen for president idiot who clearly isnt watching what everyone else is.

figure-it-out

Democrats this is what you are up against. Watch this guy VP for Palin. LOL. On a serious note I think this guy is premediatated as all get out. Play the crazy card a few months prior to an assasination.

figure-it-out

LOL @ Thinkabout-it. WHOA is this the same Thinkabout-it that is a "I'm a PO" that managed to spell subpoena wrong 4 times in one paragraph? Interesting you would be living with a psychopathic gun-owner with all of your criminal justice background. WILL PEOPLE PLEASE QUIT LYING FOR GOD FECKING SAKE?!?!?!?!

Love Star Wars

I think I sat next to this guy on an American Airlines flight 2 weeks ago and he would not shut up.

Why do strangers insist on talking to me at airports and on airplanes?

SHUT UP!! LEAVE ME ALONE. I am not interested in your opinions and your stupid point of view. Please, go back to reading your nonsense.

leslie

this man is clearly psychotic. reference to god, the government,
intertwined with psychosis are typical rants i have seen over 35 yr of psych nurse.

Lance

Wow this guy's elevator doesn't go to the top floor!

en Todo Momento!!

dang. you all were able to actually make some sense out of this...boy, ya lost me on the intro!!