The Mom on 'The Waltons': 'Memba Her?!

1/11/2011 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Learned is best known for playing Olivia Walton on the '70s TV series "The Waltons." Guess what she looks like now!

0111_welcome_memba_launch

AnnaLynne: Avatar Action on "90210" Set!

AnnaLynne McCord was feeling blue on set yesterday ... literally.

0111_welcome_AVATAR_launch
The sexy "90210" star was spotted wearing a Na'vi costume from "Avatar" on Monday in Westwood, CA -- tail and all!

Check out all the wild pics -- the new season of "90210" starts back up again on January 24.

Victoria's Secret Babe -- Bikini in January

Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge stripped down to a white hot two-piece string bikini and posed for some pictures on the beaches of St Barth's yesterday.

0110_lily_aldridge_bikini_launch
Another reason to hate your Monday morning.

Is Redder Always Better?

Khloe Kardashian wowed fans when she showed up to the People's Choice Awards with her usually brunette locks a lovely shade of red -- but is it always a good idea to reach for the hair dye?

0111_welcome_red_launch
Check out which other celebs have turned to the fiery hair color -- and let us know which color you think looks better!

Lindsay & Sam -- Just Two Gals Eating Together ...

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson put away their differences and walked to a girl friendly dinner date at a restaurant near their Venice Beach homes on Saturday night.

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson

Believe it or not, Lilo and Sam get hungry for more than just drama.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Take a close look at these misleading pictures and try and spot the subtle differences between the two!

0107__differences_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photo!**

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose manly mug got a gnarly celebrity scramblin'?

0107_celebrity_scramble_launch

Ali Landry -- Doritos Do a Body Good

With her sailor inspired two piece swimwear -- Doritos babe and former Miss USA Ali Landry flaunted her evenly tanned anatomy while vacationing on the beaches of Mexico on Friday.

0107_ali_landry_bikini_bauer_launch

Cool ranch.

jaydol

What a shame she got plastic surgery, she looks like a freak.
The surgery makes her look like Batman's foe (The Joker's) Mother.
What is the matter with growing old gracefully, she doesn't have a big movie career ahead of her so why did she have to do this ?
Can she even blink?...Sad...very sad

thom

My first thought exactly. I bet she cant even blink!. How sad these women feel like they have to have their faces pulled, pinched, implanted, peeled, etc, etc. Grow old gracefully people!

jasmine

You two are so right! My goodness, her forehead was lifted farther than it was originally which makes her look freaky!

diana

WHOA!!! THAT is the WALTON MOM?? what happened?? She used to be very beautiful!! My goodness.... poor thing!

Lee

It is sad cause now her all the others look related!

bing

Momma Walton Michael Learned was great on The Walton's and I'm glad to see her well. The Walton's were a part of my growing up and gives my many happy memories.

hdnccc

I am an Air Force and seek ing someone .I need a woman who can love me back ...I also got a username mason66 on UniformedMeet.Com It's the largest and best club for seek ing Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious

Kathy

So glad you all have someplace to vent your nastiness.

Jody

Yikes...from a former lifeguard! Somebody tell Ali Landry, pictured here also, that she is SHARK BAIT with shiny bracelets both arms, a shiny watch, a shiny dangling necklace, and sparkling white plastic rings on her navy & white stripe bathing suit - - on a Mexican shark infested beach! They will bite off your foot in 2' of water.

Yoman

Well, this lady reminds me a little bit my childhood when all my family and I were around of the tv watching "The Waltons".