Dr. Conrad Murray's

Medical License SUSPENDED

1/11/2011 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

0111_conrad_murray_bn
Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.

Joann

Well it's about time he lost his license to practice. Why they had to wait until he got formally charged is a mystery to me.

If Dr. Murray's legal team feels "the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial." then represent him for free. LOL.

Laura Cristina

death penalty nowwwwwwww! :X

Deb

That was bound to happen. Just having the propoful outside of a hospital setting resulting in a death...no brainer.

Posted at 4:44 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by janet

Ah, ha, Janet, I see your point but let me ask you: Can you provide me with a link to a law that says it is ILLEGAL TO DO SO? No? I didn't think so.

markamania

Brought together under the Big Sky of Montana by lust, wanderlust and suicide, after a first night out bar hopping DEBBIE tells MARK that she has came to Montana with her 12 year old daughter BRITNI to kill herself and her daughter on her 40th birthday. "Paradise Montana" is “memory play” akin to Tennessee William’s “Glass Menagerie,” and character and dialog of Elmore Leonard loosely described as “Lolita meets On the Road.” You will question whether MARK should be Knighted or jailed at the end of the film.

mj fan forever

IT'S A DEVASTATING BLOW???!!!! HE ABSOLUTELY MUST PEG OUT IN PRISON!!!!!
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!

skhg

So this one guy's going to pay for something they all played a part in? Plus, he's got to scrounge for the money to pay his defense, while the others fatten their bank accounts with old Michaels money.LOL How pathetic, and what a waste of tax payers money!! How many yrs. was Jackson on drugs, and now this guy's going to pay for it??? I guess, unlike Jackson, he doesn't have enough money to pay off the right people, to get himself off.

Deb

death penalty nowwwwwwww! :X

Posted at 5:09 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by Laura Cristina

You DO realize in California he would have to be convicted of 1st degree murder to get that? And that that is NOT what the charges are??? Dumb as rocks, dumb as rocks, dumb as rocks...I bet you are blonde, too!

Sarcastic1

Good news Dr. Murray going to prison
Great news is that little boys will never be molested by drug addict MJ again

holly

They are only doing this because it was Micheal Jackson. If it was a regular person no one would care!!! MJ killed himself just look at him!!! MJ was addicted!!! You convict Murray then they should be convicting everyone who knew MJ including his family who didn't get him the help he needed physically and mentally!!!

Deb

You want his BLOOD and you are never gonna get it! ROFLMAO

U are wrong, even if Murray spends the rest of his life in jail, i.e. forever + a day, it is not gonna bring MJ back, so a conviction, would be enough for us & life goes on. On another note, please don't forget to take your meds. ROFLMAO.

Posted at 5:16 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by Daphne

I am going to save this, Daphne, for the day he walks out of prison (assuming he even goes there) and ask you how you feel then. You are so full of bravado because you think you can hurt me by telling me to take my meds? I DO take my meds you dummy, and I am saner and happier than most of you here! You are a cold, dead fish inside (and in bed I bet too), and your only entertainment is trying to make other people feel bad.

Well guess what - I don't care anymore. I know how I feel about Michael, how I feel about Murray, and it is the same way you fans feel. Only difference is, I don't exaggerate it by staying on here day after day after day whining and moaning about MJ being dead. My god, woman, I have grieved less intensely for close members of my family or my best friend! Yes, initially it was horrible, but to go on and on and on like you people do shows a pathological condition that can only be attributed to some sort of group or individual mental illness. So take that and shove it up your a s s.

I figure if I am being branded as a hater I may as well act like one. But for the record, it's you nut job rabid moronic fanatical idiots that I hate, not Michael. Or Murray, either.

Deb

Posted at 5:15 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by skhg

I know, it's sad, isn't it? I think someone should start an online petition to raise funds for Murray's defense. I loved Michael but I believe he WAS complicit in his death, that he DID beg Murray for "milk", and put tremendous pressure on him to give MJ what he wanted. MJ got what he wanted alright - sleep. Forever. Too bad, so sad, but let's not make things worse by sending a poor schmuck who was had by AEG and Michael to prison because he can't afford high priced lawyers.

Whoever coined the phrase "money talks" is right. Sad.

Mee

Doctor's who MURDER not needed.

cheryl

For anyone interested go to sprocket-trials.blogspot.com to follow what the evidence presented was. Murray was either really dumb or really guilty and always really indifferent about his client's well being. The charges should be murder two. Read what really happened to someone who just wanted/needed to go to sleep.To all the "Michael was an addict" accusers read the autopsy report that states there was no evidence of any prolonged damage to his organs that would have been caused by addiction.To all the "Michael was a child molester" accusers read the FBI report done over 17 years indicating their was no evidence of child molestation anywhere in the world.Educate yourselves and stop sounding just plain ignorant.

Paola

Almost the same thing happened to Michael a few years ago ...

Michael, I think of you

HumanNature

HELL YEA!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ