Dr. Conrad Murray's

Medical License SUSPENDED

1/11/2011 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

0111_conrad_murray_bn
Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.

Scott

Hey Deb I am anything but a liar......then again I never shared the same bed as the pathetic one, what I say I did period like the one you missed last month. Good one day bad the next huh? At the very least I am consistant ask around I did put him in his place.

Peace.

Sharon

JUSTICE FOR MURRAY

Sharon

JACKSON should have got himself off drugs. Then he might have made more music instead of hanging around in a house doing nothing. He died a has been.

Daphne

As usual Deb you promise you are done with TMZ and will never return. Alas, here you are again arguing or should I say ranting, with practically everyone who posts.

Your posts speak for themselves.

Posted at 5:58 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by MiMi

U got it. Remember she said that. I think she's having a field day, interacting with real life people on the board. Maybe she's tired of talking to herself. Going to dinner with OW, I bet. She lives at TMZ & she doesn't go nowhere. hahahaha.

Scott

Trust me Deb and ohwell your day is coming.

Today is a great day for MJ fans nothing is gonna bring me down not even low life trolls like u.

Peace.

donna

DR. MURRAY DID NOT "MURDER" ANYONE!!!!!MICHAEL JACKSON DIED OF AN OVERDOSE OF WHAT HE MAY HAVE EVEN TAKEN HIMSELF!!!.
I KNOW DR. MURRAY..HE IS A GOOD MAN.. NEVER WOULD HARM ANYONE!!!
HE WAS MOST DEF.. TRYING TO WEEN MICHAEL JACKSON OFF OF ALL THE DRUGS HE HAD BEEN ON PRIOR TO HIKS TAKING HIM ON AS A PATIENT.. DR. MURRAY IS NO "DRUG PUSHER"!!! HE IS A A WELL RESPECTED HEART DOCOTR AND HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH AILING HEALTH AND ON THE VERGE OF DEATH!! MYSELF AND HUSBAND INCLUDED!! I WOULD SAY THE FAMILY AND FANS ARE PUSHING TO PUT THE BLAME ON SOMEONE... DR. MURRAY BEING THERE AT THE TIME OF DEATH DOES NOT MEAN HE DID ANYTHING THAT SHOULD OR COULD HAVE CAUSED MICHAEL JACKSONS DEATH!!. BTW..WHY WAS MICHAEL NOT IN A HOSPITAL OR DRUG REHAB INSTEAD OF BEING PUSHED TO DO ANOTHER LAST CONCERT TOUR??.. HE WAS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM FOR THAT.. HE HAD BEEN ON THESE DRUGS FOR A LONG TIME... THE CONCERT WAS AEGS DOING... THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE THINGS THEY ORDERED AND TOOK OVER FOR MICHAEL WHILE HE WAS NOT WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE HIS OWN DESICIONS!!!.
DR CONRAD MURRAY WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE!! HE IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN WHO LOVED AND CARED ABOUT ALL HIS PATIENTS.. IF THEY HAD MONEY OR IF THEY DID'NT.. HE TREATED THEM ALL THE SAME... WITH RESPECT! I SAW IT FIRSTHAND...
THE TRIAL WILL PREVAIL THE TRUTH FOR DR. MURRAY.. WE'RE WITH YOU DOCTOR MURRAY..DONNA AND LEN..

Paulette

Scott....

You are losing a never ending battle trying to talk rational with Deb...

dd

We don't want his blood, the man has a bunch of kids, we just want justice!!!

CloudzAngel

Can't believe this bastard only got charged with manslaughter....

donna

JUSTICE FOR DR. MURRAY..!!!! A GREAT DOCTOR WHO LOVES ALL HIS PATIENTS AND CARES ABOUT PEOPLE MORE THEN I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM ANY OTHER DOCTOR!!
YOUR A GOOD MAN DR. MURRAY.. MICHAEL LOVED YOU... AND I KNOW YOU LOVED HIM TOO.. AND GOD KNOWS... THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO.. AND YOUR GOOD WITH ALL.. NEVERMIND THESE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT KNOW YOU OR MEET YOU .. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU ARE.. AND HOW YOU ALWAYS TOOK TIME WITH ALL YOUR PATIENTS.. TAKEN CARE OF SO MANY SICK AND DYING PEOPLE WEATHER THEY HAD MONEY OR NOT.. HE TOOK THEM IN!!.. WE'RE WITH YOU DR MURRAY... DONNA N LENNY

Daphne

In the meantime, OhWell and I will go out for a nice dinner to celebrate.

Posted at 6:05 PM on Jan 11, 2011 by Deb

Make sure u bring $$ to pay the bill, with a guy like him, can't even spell, I don't know what kind of a meal ticket is he. Hahahaha or like u said, ROFLMAO.

Scott

Told ya so......the medical board was waiting in the wings to clip Murray may god bless them!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way injected by Murray or so called (sarcasim) self injected Murray is done.

This drug is not prescription it is "doctor" only Murray being a cardiologist oh course he could order all he wanted. As long as it was used in a controled setting with the proper equipment cough cough.

The bottom line is he swore an oath to his patient and he was "responsible" for the propofil. it does not matter how it got in his system he is RESPONSIBLE PERIOD.

Self injected I don't think so but even still on the .1 percent chance, he is liable period. Leaving the room (like an amex commercial) priceless. He left a patient alone with a drug that was NOT a prescription thus he enabled his death.

No matter how u slice it unless Murray has a twin he is guilty as charged (and then some don't get me started)!!!!!!

No licence no work hows it feel Murray?

there is a god and no his name is not MJ but today he finally gets a chance to smile for the first time and say "My fans came through, I knew they would"

Choke on that Deb and Unwell and low Iq and all other trolls like I said and I stand by.....nah nah nah nah nah!!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Paulette I am soooooo sorry it should be a happy time your right :(

I get caught up some times my bad.

dd

@Donna and Len lets leave Michael out of it, what were you doing seeing a doctor that didn't pay child support? Sounds to me like Len should be checking on you...He deserted you for more money, he left you to be a private physican...Sounds like you have a crush..WAKE UP it's all about the benjamins with him.