'You're Cut Off' Star -- Popped for DUI

1/11/2011 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the spoiled, rotten she-brats on the new season of "You're Cut Off" was busted for DUI in West Hollywood last night ... at the SAME TIME her show was premiering on VH1.

Jennifer Jowett Arrested DUI

TMZ has learned Jennifer Jowett -- the chick who declared on the show, "Ugly people annoy me" -- was pulled over for talking on her cell phone while driving ... and when the officer approached the vehicle, the cop detected alcohol on her breath.

Law enforcement sources tell us, 28-year-old Jowett performed "poorly" on a field sobriety test -- and was then given a breathalyzer. We're told Jowett's blood alcohol content was .10 -- just over the legal limit of .08.

Cops placed Jowett under arrest and took her to a nearby station -- where she was booked and held overnight. We're told she was released around 8:00 AM after posting bail.

1103_celebrity_DUI_footer

estradam30

She must annoy herself then. That is not a very flattering picture posted by TMZ.

Kitten

lmao... That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Kris in NYC

its not unflattering - that's how she looks. I watched the episode last night, and she is a HOT MESS!!!!!

Cecilia

Ummm...WHO?

A Real Lawyer

Ugly people that say "ugly people annoy me" annoy me. She has annoyed me.

VAL

I'd love to see her MUGshot!

Bubbles The Chimp

Whatever happened video channels actually playing music. MTV & VHI seriously need to change their names already.

Oval Beach

"Ugly people annoy me"??? Ugly...meet theyself.

itzAmi

I'll bet the mirror cracks when she looks into it .. plumped up lips? .. Ugly is the look of her .. what or whom does she call ugly? LOL

CCC

I find it truly disgusting that anyone can become famous these days for being a nobody. There was a time when someone actually had to have some talent in singing or acting or some other form of the arts to become famous, but with all of the reality crap people are watching, you don't have to have any talent at all. All you have to do is be a drunk, abuse drugs, break into peoples houses, have a video on internet, be obnoxious, get arrested, show your tits or other body parts, do a home sex movie, or simply be the spawn of someone famous. Talent has nothing to do with it.

Echo

Weird - Her picture popped up and then my monitor cracked.

ItzAmi

Boy is she ugleeee . plumped up lips? .. does not help .. dunno who is ugleeee to her .. but mirrors must be cracking whenever she looks into them .. drinking maybe what makes her think she is 'hot' .. NO way

bahhh

what a tool..

CN

Drunk drivers who drive drunk annoy me.

John

Here's hoping that an ugly person will take her comments personally and punch her in the nose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments