Suze Orman -- Octomom Only Had $300 to Her Name!

1/14/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman went on "Oprah" this morning with her personal financial adviser Suze Orman -- who explained that Octo's financial situation was so bad last year ... she only had $300 to her name.

0114_octomom_oprah_video
Suze's been teaching Octo how to save up ... and during the show, she also got Nadya to reluctantly admit that she had a "baby addiction" when she decided to fill herself up with embryos.

Octo also revealed that she made $1,500 during her infamous garage sale a few months back.

As for Octo's financial future -- Nadya told O she's simply looking to get by because she doesn't want to get rich ... insisting, "I love my dilapidated van."

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

NoBreederRat

I didn't realize how overweight Oprah has gotten! Crap!

If Orman is her "personal financial advisor" that explains the measly $100 she gave to the homeless guy last year.

Remember the guy who still bills himself as your "personal trainer"? Bob Greene? Oprah said she stopped working out with him YEARS ago. It shows.

TMZFail

@ NoBreederRat I'm sure she put down the health food and jumped right back on the snack-train. Eating everything up including those infamous SNICKERS bars. I must say I can literally see the saturated fat falling off her fatass face.

Deb

Hey, donedonedone. Something shady's going on at the Oprah site. I tried submitting a comment today about Nads, and my As were removed. I didn't curse or anything like that either. The moderator just decided to remove my As. I'm beginning to think that, based on how the much the amount of "support Nads" comments supersedes the "Nads sucks", Oprah and Harpo are well aware of Nadya and Friends' flooding of her site with comments. They're allowing Nadya's madness to destroy the chi of the Oprah site. Is it because there is a benefit to all of this? Has to be. Now I don't know if I trust Harpo at all.

dondonedone

Posted at 7:59 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by Deb

Christina

Stop spamming TMZ now that Oprah cut you off.
You got a load of meth to be moving before you zone out.

Randy

Watched the show with my daughter, Not a fan of Natalie but what Suze Orman did to her was awful. She absolutley was disgusting to Natalie in every sense. So much so that it made me actually feel bad for Octomom. Suze.....Could you pat yourself on your back any more than you did? Suze lost a fan in me. Do you even realize that you bullied her into stating that she wouldn't have her kids if she knew then what she knows now????? You bullied her into saying that with no redeemable reason and now that piece of tape will always be around for her kids to see.

bellestarr

Posted at 2:58 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by Randy

Randy, apparently you haven't seen the tape she made last October for the German market - long before the Oprah show was taped.

SHE. SAID. THE. EXACT. SAME. WORDS.

Suze wasn't there then holding a gun to her head and Suze wasn't holding a gun to her head this time.

Before you draw assumptions get the facts.

Video:

Translated transcript:

The video takes about 25 minutes to download.

spenditall

Bellestarr.. Once again you are on point. She stated the exact same thing on that video.

I also watched a clip today where Octoliar talked about how supportive her mother was with respect to getting an education. In fact, she stated her mom offered to take care of the kids while she went off to school. I cannot imagine how her parents feel right now.

I bet there is a publisher interested in what Angela Suleman has to say. Now that is a book I would read.

Melissa Velasco

######@@@@@@AS JESUS SPEAKES, SHE WILL BE THE FIRST FALL LINE UP FOR " DANCING WITH THE STARS U WATCH!!!!!!####################
THIS IS PATHETIC REALLY FIRST WE HAVE SNOOKIE THE DRUNK NOW WE HAVE TO STOMACH THIS?????????? GET REAL FOR GODS SAKES JUST THROW US THE TAB WE'LL BE PAYIN FOR THIS FOREVER!!!!

marcia

It pissed me off the way Suze and O were tag teaming her. I didn't like that one bit. And Suze was so condescending and turning her nose up at her like she was disgusting. And then when O thought that they had successfully broke her down she looks and says, "Now that I believe". I mean no matter what you feel about Nadya, she is a human being who has feelings and what they did to her and how they went about it just wasn't cool at all.

LORIE420

'''THEM KIDSS STILL GOTTA GROW.. I AGREE WITH THE LADY ABOVE.. SUZE AND OPRAH OTTA GIVE HER A JOB ANY JOB AND IF SHE'S SERIOUS SHE'LL TAKE IT.//I NEED A JOB AND I HAVE KIDS ANY TAKER'S..EXXCELLENT REFRENCES..//

Alvin

Octomom admits plastic surgery:

ticked off Californian

I don't think she should be able to qualify for welfare! Who in their right mind has 8 kids at one time, when they already have 6?!?!! If it was done naturally, 1 or 2 at a time (like the Duggar family) and can survive on her own, then maybe it would be ok....but she AND her invitro doctor need to be shot!! I feel bad for those poor kids! She can't even control them. They are going to end up either homeless, runaways, pregnant teenagers, or little hoodlums running the streets :-((( Sad, sad situation right there.....

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18