MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray

1/18/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

0118_kid_conrad_murray_photo_EX_TMZ

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

0118_hold_my_hand_video

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?

tiger is a fraud

mjlover4life/mjfangirl, sick illiterate troll who makes death threats day after day. Google her nic. You'll see. I did.

Stark raving lunatic. Linda report her to the FBI.

A very big thank you to mjlover4life for providing the inspiration.
You really are a little star.:-)

whatever you say umhmmmm prove all of them things or shut the f/ck up
your the sick troll that's paranoid
I'm NOT here 24-7 you F'LOSERS are, count my posts and then count yours,
I'M ONE NICK AND THIS ONE IS IT!!!!!!!!!! I SUPPOSE I'M Charles Thomson AND Deborah Ffrench and Aphrodite Jones and Geraldine Hughes and Susan Etoc too right you are soooooooooo stupid and paranoid your pathetic, lay off on the weed will ya?
I do work and sleep you retard
I MADE NO DEATH THREATS YOU MOMO if I did then why the f/ck aren't I in jail yet you retard because they would have been checked me and my computer out stupid,
I REFUSE TO POST ON TMZ WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND??????????
and stupid I never said I'm leaving either just because I ignore you retards for the most part DOES NOT MEAN I'M LEAVING RETARD
I'M EDUCATED TOO YOU MOMO I don't have to prove it to none of you F'LOSERS
yes my 2 boys do exist and I'm not posting their pics on here so you can find out my real name, NOT!!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT ON AND "OUT" ME I DARE YOU, I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT PROVE MY "SO-CALLED" DEATH THREATS POST EM HERE SO I CAN SEE THEM what's that you can't find any? well stupid that's because there are "NONE" I know where I posted and what I posted and yes I have caught and proven the demon in every lie that she said about Michael and his kids with links and proof {Is that a death threat}? calling and proving the demon a liar and proving her one? I never said not one death threat to her or even you haters deal with it, or prove it
I know what and where I posted and as who ONE 1 NAME except for serious sites then I use my real name and you momo's will never know hahaha, F'LOSERS PROVE ALL THAT **** OR SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it on you retard you seem to think you know where and what I posted bring it on, and let me see what I supposedly said.
and no I'm not looking for them you are so insistent that I did them then you prove it I'm not.
until then good riddance.
Bring it of shut it I know everything I said to the demon and not one death threat bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

ooh I'm Scirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Barb.A.

No autopsy conspiracy theories. This is what was said in the court room. I have added the link if you want to read the whole story. And he did say 70 grams of dark fluid.

#21 Christopher Rogers

Gastric contents discovered by you during autopsy? Yes.
Those gastric contents, were those the 70 grams of dark fluid?

.............

So there’s basically two possibilities of self administration. is IV and orally. Yes.

The gastric contents tends to support the oral assumption. No, I don’t think the gastric contents support that. He mentions the small amount in the stomach.

Barb.A.

Here is part two of day 6. Please read. In court it was never said that 70 ml of propofol was in the stomach. The post above this one is part1 of day 6.

GetReal

Hysterical. Bedside psychiatrists. I’d be willing to bet that more than 50% of these “authoritarians" on Michael Jackson and his drug usage didn’t even know what propofol was before it was alleged that he was infused with it on 6/25/09. And to add insult to injury, an even greater percentage hadn’t given Michael Jackson and/or his “condition” a second thought before he announced his comeback tour. Now the whole world has an opinion. What a cirus this has turned out to be complete with clowns and magicians.

HumanNature

LET ME KNOW IF DR DEATH'S CURRENT WIFE AND CHILDREN FORGIVE HIM!!!

Em

Well, at least MJ fans are consistently loyal and far more educated than those that come on here just to rile the fans up. Those of you with absolutely nothing good to say, and just spew off at the mouth with little thought put into your comments, move on.

Conrad Murray is a bozo - he was negligent, lied, over-medicated his patient, is easily manipulated, panics in emergency situations ... and if it was a member of your family he took the life from, I'm sure you'd be singing a different story. And now it seems like he's a publicity seeker.

And TMZ, stop with the lame comments, "MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?" I doubt any time soon the Michael Jackson fans are going to embrace Conrad Murray with warm fuzzy hugs. Michael Jackson skyrocketed TMZ to new heights; they should be a little more gracious in their stories. I'm sure your "readership" has increased substantially since Michael Jackson's death - for a change, how about putting a positive spin on a few stories in MJs favor?

dd

DOUBLE HELL NO!!! Greed took him down, he an immoral cheater and he needs to make his own peace with God, that's where his forgiveness should come from not me.

HumanNature

Posted at 7:29 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by dd

YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON!!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

dd

OhWell I believe Dana is on u'r side but I understand u couldn't read her illiterate rants either...

HumanNature

Posted at 7:41 PM on Jan 18, 2011 by dd

THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!!

YOU GOT ME ROTFLMAO!!!

And thats the truth

He may well be a nice guy, but would you sign on to be his patient?

Jesus Fuentes

I am a hardcore MJ fan even before he passed; I don't know anyone as big as a fan as I am. I don't announce it to the world but just keep Michaels memory in my heart. Not a day goes by since I don't think of him, his music, his legacy and his message. Dr. Murray is unfortunately innocent until proven guilty. This is America. When Michael was on trial he asked not to be judge and wanted a fair trial like every American citizen. If you are a MJ fan you would respect that as that is what Michael would have wanted for all including Dr. Murray. Instead of being negative, we should all be giving all you can, celebrating Michaels life and speading his message of love and not hate for Dr. Murray. Deep inside I do believe Dr. Murray was negligent in his actions that lead to Michael's death and should continue on trial. Don't judge till the verdict is read because we were not in the room and can't go by what the media says. Let Michael's legacy live and remember all the wonderment he gave to the human race. To those are not fans and/or believe Michael was guilty of the molestation should let the man rest in peace and keep your comments to yourselves. If you didn't learn this as a child, here it goes: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all". God Bless Michael, his family, and all. Hopefully, one day we can all make this a better world to live in and have peace. Do it not for Michael but for yourselves and fellow man.

MJ is the Greatest of all

YET ANOTHER STORY BOUT MURRAY BEING A NICE GUY (WHO CARES) AND NEVER A STORY ABOUT HE IS A TERRIBLE "DOCTOR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urmyjoy

He took my joy out of my life. No way. He stole Michael from us. He would still be alive if Conrad Murray never exisisted! God forgive me for not forgiving him!