Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

Firefly

@Firefly What were you taping when here in LA? Wish I'd known you were coming, we could have done lunch and had some fun discussions ...and I could have given you the grand tour :-)

Posted at 7:02 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Frieda

I would of loved that! I was taping A&E Biography MY GHOST STORY. We were the last story of the season and they said our story was the best they ever had because we had a lot of evidence to back up everything we said and that is something they don't get to often.

M. Gabriel

Ox told TD she was sterile so the story goes......probably told Mel much the same.

Posted at 7:10 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Sam
*****************************************************************

OH MY! 2 "immaculate interceptions" ? WOW! Mary of Nazareth, Mother of God only had 1!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

OH yes: that 2500 from tD which we never have confirmed if that was reported aS dollars OR pounds. The standard amount for child support for the wealthy, according to an English poster whom drew my attention to it, is 2500 POUNDS--which would translate into about $5000 DOLLARS, the amount we all had heard TD paid back in the early summer.

As of yet it is unconfirmed if OX reported it in pounds or dollars to the authorities when asked--something she'd do and then say ohh I just got mixed up, my English is not so good, good enough--something Mel's lawyers should follow up on and maybe they have...

fuddyduddy

I know this has no bearing on the story but I had a funny thing happen to me at the airport in LA. I got off the plane before my friend and was standing there waiting for him. behind me was two thirty year olds commenting on some girls butt. When I turned around I heard one say quietly, OMG it's an older lady. LOL
It really made my day!

Posted at 7:06 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly

Oh that's good!!! So, baby's got back, huh? LOL!

little aussie reader

Posted at 7:10 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Sam
*****************************************************************

Posted at 7:14 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by M. Gabriel

Was it tell who called it a "drive-by insemination" with a turkey baster? That was too funny!

Shuffle Demon

"Soon her photos were in various fashion magazines. On her modeling gig for the 1993 royal calendar Oksana was wearing, among other things, Her Magesty's coat and one of the special dresses originally designed for Princess Diana."

Various fashion magazines huh? Where's the pics? The Queen's coat - LMAO!!!! Oh and note to whoever wrote that dribble: it's Her Majesty.

Posted at 6:57 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by little aussie reader
------------------------------------------------------------
is the new edition of crack whore monthly out already!

Just Saying

Wow ! All the Mel/Oksana news coming thick and fast ! Sounds like a good news story for Mel. I remember Harvey saying on TMZ live that it is very risky for either party (Mel or Oky) to be subpoenaing Herzog, since he can be damaging to both of them. Either Mel's team is very confident or very desperate and I tend to think it is the former. All signs point to Mel either getting off, or at the very worst charged with a minor misdemeanor which will let him off with a caution. Like I said previously, the only reason for Mel to be charged is for the DA to appear unbiased, seeing that Oky is going down on multiple felonies.

M. Gabriel

Oky is going down on multiple felonies.

Posted at 7:20 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Just Saying
**********************************************************

I chant those words daily!

Firefly

It really made my day!

Posted at 7:06 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly

Oh that's good!!! So, baby's got back, huh? LOL!

Posted at 7:16 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by fuddyduddy

I guess all that work on the ranch clearing brush all the time on the weekends helps. Sure is a hard workout but the END product is so worth it.LOL

kali

Makes you wonder why its taken so long to get him!

That being said, I remember Harvey saying on tmz live months ago that Herzog absolutely hates Gibson so I wouldn't really put it past him to lie, just like Oksana...even under oath.

Bubba

"111.

Posted at 7:14 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by M. Gabriel"

Oh please - You can't get pregnant from "rear love"!

M. Gabriel

FIREFLY: Being that I haven't seen your END, it does however sound like it's more attractive than skanky's face. LOL!

Shuffle Demon

Makes you wonder why its taken so long to get him!

Posted at 7:24 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by kali
===============================================================
well I would expect nothing less from someone who hangs with OxSanity.... remeber he is as delusional as she is... remember how he said he worked for Jack Nicolson..... that Jack was paying OxSanitys bodyguard bill...lol... I think they both spent a little too mucg time on Fantasy Island

fuddyduddy

Fuddybuddy -

LOL, on the nose, girlfriend!

Now perhaps you can help me understand - in legalese dummy talk - how Mr. Kris's presence in the lawyer meetings as a third party with no non-disclosure agreement anywhere did not invalidate attorney/client communications.

Posted at 6:22 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Curious
________________________________________________________________

Yes--on the nose!! LOL!

Well--Herzog is free to speak. I believe that with his presence the attorney-client privilege between EG and OG would have been waived since Herzog is a third party to those communications. But, perhaps EG is being a gentleman, plus he knows OG is trying to blame all of her mediation troubles on him and the other barristers, so he may be trying to be a gentleman about all of this. But, OG did sign a waiver of attorney-client privilege on November 3, 2010, so EG is free to talk now. And, recall that OG probably did that because she needs EG's testimony about that mediated agreement since she is trying to have it set aside.

Belinda

Makes you wonder why its taken so long to get him!

Posted at 7:24 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by kali
_____________________________________________________

It could be the timing. Months ago Herzog still maybe thought that he and Oksana had a future together. Since then she doesn't talk to him anymore, it's Garbus who communicates with him ... to keep him in line. Horowitz has called him named publicly and Oksana has called him a liar ... on camera.

Maybe he is ripe for the picking.