Kat Von D -- 'I'm The Happiest Girl on the Planet!'

1/20/2011 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D is walking on sunshine now that she's engaged to Jesse James -- shouting it from the rooftops in L.A. today ... "I'm the happiest girl on the planet!!!"

media-removed-tmz

Peta Vale

Wow took me a few minutes to compose myself and make sure that I wasn't gonna throw up just to write this.This chick has her head so far up oher own arse that she repulses me. JJ just flat out repulses me ,this will be a match made in heaven and TMZ can be glad for the future stories that are sure to come your way.Maybe bombshell can be the maid of horror. I wish them all the worst.

ro

I think she said "I AM THE HEP C est " girl in the planet...

Bonjovifan that's some funny sh**!!! And probably true along with a host of other diseases. Crap Von D is nasty.

Laurie

What a pair of jerks! They deserve each other! He's not even divorced a year and has found the love of his life? She's no better, latching onto one bigger celebrity after another, just for the fame! Nicky Sixx, now Jesse James? True love, seriously? Who actually believes this? Slime, Slime, Slime!

Christy

Skank!

brown dynamite

I want her friend :)

Jack

Jesse went from the penthouse to the outhouse. Kat is even uglier on the inside than on the outside, if that's possible. The condescending attitude and behind the back trash talking. It really isn't even behind the back because she does it while being taped. What a piece of trash.

Strokadellic

Repulsive. Also, totally stupid, predictable name. Von this Von that. B*itch, please.

World Record

Sandra wanted a bad boy and that's what you get. Maybe Sandra wasn't putting out. Everybody makes judgements and doesn't know nothing about the cir***stance.Maybe Sandra wasn't all that in the sack. Maybe Sandra wouldn't do what Kate will do. Maybe Sandra wouldn't do anal and Kate will. Sorry folks you get what you get.
QUIT CRYING SANDRA ISNT
NOW SANDRA'S POUNDING ONE OUT BY HERSELF
PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB

Shirley

I wonder just how many other women Jesse's making so happy.

cyrinda

She is really hideous in the face, shame she got cheap plastic surgery- she looks like a bad version of Cher, or a tranny. I don't get it, of course tho he is gross too. And yah, I can so imagine they'll stayed married, but she's probably into group sex and stuff so they can go and share diseases together til the bitter end.

donna

Of course he proposed! After what he did to Sandra Bullock no decent, self respecting woman would have the idiot. Thank God for skank whores like Kat Von D or Jesse would be milking his mouse forever more.
Imagine after being married to a truly classy, honest beauty like Sandra Bullock having to wake up next to much FUGLY Kat Von DUMP every day!! LMFAO!!!!Talk about morning sickness!

gutsygirl

His last three wives heard the exact words he's now telling her. Oh...but THIS marriage will be different.

squeakermama

Yes you are happy until someone else comes along and tickles his fancy.

Tony Bowler

All you haters can suck it! if they make each other happy then let them. Kat is hot, all you bitches are just jealous...

nisiek

both cheaters, both low lifes, both disgusting to look at ...and both destined to NOT make it...five months as a couple ain't s h i t....and trust Jesse is NEVER GOING TO STAY LOYAL....the worse is how they PRETEND that noone remembers what Jesse did to Sandra, and how this w h o r e has no loyalty to anyone...she is always "falling in love"...and then leaving for the next "love of her life"...she is ruff on the eyes...and trust, Jess is just a nasty dog.