Kat Von D -- 'I'm The Happiest Girl on the Planet!'

1/20/2011 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D is walking on sunshine now that she's engaged to Jesse James -- shouting it from the rooftops in L.A. today ... "I'm the happiest girl on the planet!!!"

media-removed-tmz

EC

I wish them both all the happiness they deserve.

Kari

She's the happiest girl on the planet? Why, because she's engaged to a liar and a cheat? THIS makes her happy? Sad.

Boogie P

Question: Is Kat Von D a douchebag nazi fan as well? We all know how Jesse gets down, and I want no part of her cosmetic brand or her if her beliefs are similiar.

MP

Her name is fitting, she's starting to look a cat!

acorn

The only positive about these two messes is they must have a good publicist. They accomplish nothing, yet get in the news regularly. Kat's house fire, her pressuring TLC not to show negative Nikki Sixx footage, and her "engagement." Whoever can make media outlets cover this shiz is definitely making a purse of out of a sow'w ear. Or a sow's ass.

YUKKOOOOOO!!!

LOL @ Kat VeeDee ... Yummy ... every mans dream ... Playboy mansion is full of chicks as hot as you ... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

KristinaLA

Congrats Kat!

renhater

Those hands are horrid, the ring is ugly and she S*cks!!!

HMMMM

Let me get this straight, married tatted up s***bucket commits adultery with tatted up bimbo s***bucket and are now going to be Mr and Mrs tatted up s***bucket, if I have this right, where does this make news? They aren't celebrities, they are of no interest, in my book anyway. Sorry you got them Texas, I REALLY am, but we don't want them back here.

marcie

Like it's really gonna last. Question is, who's gonna cheat on who first?

cat stone

Jesse,
You're a loser and I'm glad you've found the "freak" kind of love you never found in Sandra. You're a f***ing douche***. I hope you kill each other.

Tracy

This woman is skank trash. I am so glad Sandra did not forgive him. I cant even belivee this man is this much of a loser to marry the w/h/ore. But he is a pig so im happy sandra got rid of him. Jesse and Kat = S***

Linda

Kat von whatever her face looks like a frigging tatted up CORPSE with a bad wigs. the two d-bags definitely belong together.

Mur

She's a total SKANK but her friend was gorgeous. who was she?

nani