You're Still in the Running to Be Jim Carrey's GF

1/21/2011 3:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jim Carrey stepped out with his new lady friend, former "America's Top Model" contestant Anchal Joseph in NYC on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The 24-year-old beauty appeared on the seventh season of the reality series back in 2006.

Jim, 49, split from longtime girlfriend Jenny McCarthy last year.

AyeJay

At first I thought this was the girl that appeared on My Super Sweet Sixteen a couple years back but I guess not. I do remember her being a huge b-tch though. He's rich, he could do soo much better!

CC

This picture is just too good. Of course you know that TMZ publishes the most 'flattering' picture in the shoot, but still.

My assumption for the awkward looks is that Jim must have found out that "she" actually has a penis (which would match 'her' beard). Now Jim's going to have to join club "Eddie Murphy".

WillOTheWisp

Wow, she is really pretty!!! Love her color!!!

Good choice, Jim!!!

MO

She could do a whole lot better than him. He's a narcissistic jerk and how he ever became famous is beyond me.

WillOTheWisp

Seriously, she is absolutely beautiful!
He'd better be up on his game for this one.
I hope he restrains from acting like a buffoon around her so he doesn’t her!

Deesker

She has a mustache. He's desperate and is definitely going through a mid life crisis on this one.

Lori

ANOTHER insecure d-bag man going through some kind of "Identity" crisis.

This chick has NOTHING on Jenny...she's funny, pretty and down to earth...what in the HELL does Carrey have in common with some ditzy "next top model" ? Other than the obvious? What a dummy

Dubstep'n

BAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHA

PAHAHHAHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ TMZ!!!

Jiminey Crikey! Beauty? If you're into the 5 o'clock shadow, I suppose.

Jimmy needs to up his 'scripts on them glasses.

haha

As the kids say these days, he's a creeper.

MP

I'm sorry, but they look ridiculous together. She looks like she could be his adopted daughter.

Rico Suavy

I find her stunningly beautiful. He's dragging her because he is in a hurry to get her into bed.

Janet

Jim raised 'ol Jenny's autistic little boy for her. Now that her son is raised, she no longer needs Jim, so she moved on to the next guy. ~ I feel bad for the child. She probably keeps him away from Jim now that her needs have been met.

POPO@

shes ****ing hot go jim go jim !!!

Nikki

Nuclear Medicine? For real? What explains how completely dim she seemed on the show? I bet he is difficult to be with personality-wise and only someone who is "working" on trying to be famous could put up with it.

Phil Batten

Honestly, who cares what she looks like? IF he's happy, why try to say he shouldn't be? She is not the hottest woman on the planet, but these pictures do not do her any kind of justice! If Jims happy, I hope the best for the both of them.