Justin Bieber -- What the Biebs Wants ...

1/24/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber isn't your average teenager -- so you would think he doesn't have to ask permission to buy himself a toy helicopter. Think again.

0123_justin_bieber_video_tmz_ex
TMZ obtained a video of the Biebs shot in an airport about a year ago -- in which Justin tries to ask his mom if it's okay for him to buy the toy ... because his manager Scooter just told him no.

Biebs stays on the phone with his mom for several minutes, trying to negotiate some kind of settlement between the three of them.

Check out the vid and see if Bieber ends up getting his way.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

He should first get a consultant to help him stopping looking like a girly girl.

Keith

I watched the vid and it is OBVIOUS to me that Justin is less interested in buying a stupid toy and more interested in his adult Male handler. We don't know, of course, what the relationship is between these two but it is OBVIOUS that what Justin REALLY wanted was to go to bed with this hot guy!

Truth

OH YEA, THAT'S RIGHT... WHERE WAS THE MOM AND MANAGER TO SAY "NO" WHEN THE NO TALENT ANNOYING GAY FEMME TWEENER WANTED TO GET INTO SHOWBIZ?? SO MUCH FOR PROPER PARENTAL DECISION MAKING. SMFH.

Fred Farkel

I am 53 years old.

What?

I have 20-30-40 years to live???

Sometimes... I just don't care if I die tomorrow.

Why, you ask???

Because I don't want to see the world in 10 or 20 years. I want to die remembering that we had a good life - back in them olden days...

Dennis

At about 6:15 it sounds like he calls him an *******

MIDNIGHT TOKER

anyone watching that video should commit suicide...you have no life

Tara

Scooter is a PUNK! Remember when JB fought to get him out of jail??? And he won't let Justin get a toy???

dai524

You know what? Even though my 14-year-old son says he in no way likes Justin or his music, I will say this....the kid reminds me of my son only in the fact that they will try every conceivable angle to get what they want! Even though the video was very long, it was very amusing. Kids will be kids. Posters: stop with the "gay" comments...you sound jealous of a kid for goodness sake.

APRIL

He called his manager a Gypsy and the manager told the camera guy to not include that in the video.

I think I heard him call him another name???

He is acting like every kid that wants something. This brought back memories of my teen at that age.

James

I can't believe I went the entire eight minutes.

ashleyc

Why in the world is he wearing a girl scarf?? I have the same one in blue from old navy.

Jennyy

Why are people in America so obsessed with others sexual orientation. Is it because no one is getting any or something. Justin looks, talks and acts like your average "clean cut, God fearing" 16 year old BOY. His pants aren't hanging off his ass, he isn't weighed down with a 100 lbs of gold, his teeth look normal, he is not playing with guns, has never been arrested and keeps the lyrics to his songs clean. For all that he gets called gay. So the American attitude is that good boys are gay and thugs are cool. What a mixed up country.

cheryl

Heh, heh, my cat's name is Scooter. I hope his manager is better at keeping everything in the poddy when he goes! LOL

John

Mother, may I ef Selina Gomez again tonight?

me

this is why child stars turn to drugs....they don't have time to be kids.......kind of sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments