Regis Philbin's Very Touching Moment at LAX

1/25/2011 11:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

He may be leaving "Live with Regis & Kelly," but Regis Philbin still got some,er, very special treatment by TSA security at LAX on Monday.

0921-media-removed-britney
You gotta hand it to the the 79-year-old for being such a good sport.

wow

The USA and Canada need to adopt the Israeli system. This does nothing and is uncomfortable as hell for most people.

Rika

yet another victum gets fingered .... fingered, such a fun word

Politico Pablo

With so many artifical parts, I guess he can't get through the metal detectors.

FlamingoNut

Man, nobody should be filmed while being groped in public, NOBODY!

Denny

All you sheep blowing this off are pathetic. Marxist government taking your rights away and I am sure you were all so p*ssed off about the Patriot Act. Stupid Obama zombies.

RE

You have got to be kidding me. What is happening to our freedom? All of these wars we have fought & look what we have suc***bed to. Take your filthy hands off that American & go after the suspicious looking travelers. Ridiculous! The terrorists are loving this. America, we need to take back our country!

sem

And while the TSA was WASTING THEIR TIME patting down Regis, Akmed Akbar Muhammad was passing through security making mental notes of how easily he can slip something past the agents.

moso

So what makes a suspicious traveler? Foreigners?
Not all terrorist are from other countries.
Remember Timothy McVeigh? Real suspicious right?
He commited a terrorist act!
My husband is a pilot for a major airline and I welcome all of this security! Yes it's annoying but it will keep us safe from someone trying to blow up a plane. Yes Sh@# happens but the airports have to do the best they can to avoid situations!

JarJarBinks

Our tax dollars at work.

doc

As a senior department head at my workplace I have a responsibility for the work-related health issues of my staff. Since this necessarily includes job satisfaction factors I have decided that no staff member will be required under any cir***stances to visit the United States. This includes seminars and other activities normally associated with research.
Accordingly I have switched our research focus and field testing to another country. The results so far have been encouraging.
It is unfortunate that the step had to be taken but I will not have my staff traumatised as a result of the invasive actions of the T.S.A.
I am aware that other organisations are considering similar steps. America is not the only nation with a developed technology and our recent experiences indicate that Asia has as much if not more to offer in this respect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2