Oksana's Credibility Scrutinized by Sheriff

1/26/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is going into court this AM ... asking the judge in the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva custody war to turn over court files to see if Oksana has told conflicting stories about alleged domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Lawyers for the Sheriff's Dept. just arrived in court.  They're asking for a copy of the court file to evaluate the domestic violence case ... but we're told the real focus is everything Oksana has said about events surrounding the blowout on January 6, 2010.  We're told investigators want to look at Oksana's declaration and deposition testimony in particular, to determine if she's changed her story.

Based on documents previously reviewed by TMZ and various other information, investigators will find inconsistencies.

We're told the latest request could have a bearing on whether domestic violence charges are filed against Mel and whether the D.A. will file extortion charges against Oksana.

UPDATE:  Sources say Judge Scott Gordon just approved the Sheriff's request for the documents.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

soulofanangel

Is it me or is she starting to look like ELMO?

soulofanangel

Is it me or is she starting to look like ELMO?

patty

Deport this IDIOT!!! She is nothing but a liar!

Annie

IF she has been inconsistent??? Sam post the list to help them out please :D

realist

Well, this certain gives us all something to chew on today. Thanks, Harvey.

My take - - credibility - 0

heh heh heh.

Sunny

Of course they conflict...because she is not telling the truth. Do I believe something happened on 1/6/2010? I sure do! Do I believe her story of what happened? No. Do I believe Mel's story? No. I think the real story may be a combination of the two, minus many of false details created by both sides in an effort to make the other person look REALLY bad. I believe they had an altercation, that some very not nice things were said on both sides, and that it is very possible Oksana flew off the handle with the baby in her arms. I believe Mel may have slapped her...maybe because he was trying to snap her out of her craziness, or maybe because she was all up in his face yelling at him...I don't know. Do I believe Oksana told lies to try to get money out of Mel? You bet! I also wouldn't be surprised if she started the argument to get the whole thing recorded to use for all of this.

Annie

Is it me or is she starting to look like ELMO?

Posted at 9:09 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by soulofanangel

No way....Elmo is innocent and cute!

Kitten

You mean to tell me she still has credibility to scrutinize?!?!

kali

She has zero credibility. Glad she ignored the gag order to spew her inconsistencies!

eddie

She is the big "C" word.......

M. Gabriel

I'm laughing in an evil sinister laugh!

Does she have varied stories???

Does the earth revolve around the sun?

anonym

IF she has been inconsistent??? Sam post the list to help them out please :D

Posted at 9:09 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by Annie
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Yes. posters have this list. Sam, you can send your copies about her changing bio. :)

wasted days and wasted nights

Oxy could be sitting in a motel room, doing a bit of channel-surfing, and counting millions upon millions of dollars in small bills, and laughing all the way to the laundromat. But no, she is still spinning the wheel of fortune and can't figure out how to solve the puzzle. Crazy, man, crazy.

Liza

I don't know these people... but I'll be happy if she goes to jail. I can't stand women who manipulate and play victim.. it's BEYOND obvious that's what has been done. She's hurting her children the most out of anyone..

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"Based on do***ents previously reviewed by TMZ and various other information, investigators will find inconsistencies."

LMAO!