David Copperfield

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

1/30/2011 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

David Copperfield is magic.

0127_good_genes_copperfield
Here's the tantastic 28-year-old illusionist back in 1985 (left) -- and 26 years later, the 54-year-old version at an event in L.A. last week (right).

Voila.

RY

Uhmm he looks like he aged badly. None of his facial features even look the same! His eyes, his nose (maybe it's the angle), chin .. he looks like a different person!

femonanon

gross AND ugly

azriel

This guy has ALWAYS looked old... and bad. 28? Seriously? ... yikes.

Scudrunner51

Its the genes. I got good genes too. Been wearing them for 3 years & they still look new.....Oh, Jeans...my bad!

Atillathegun

......GOOD BLEACH is more like it.

mrspatrickcampbell

David is a well-known arab homosexual who is rumored to be horse-hung.

Discuss.

CN

He is very EVIL and held some pretty -little- sexy woman captive in his home..Of course he beat the rap..ITS a good thing the girl he kidnapped was not my daughter..all his money turned him into a greedy, evil sex freak..girls Beware he is dangerous

debschira

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ORGINAL POST BUT TO ADD A FEW #3 & #4, YOUR BOTH CRAZY. HE'S STILL A GOOD LOOKING MAN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO CRITICAL, EVERYWHERE I READ LATELY, ESPECIALLY ON PEREZ HILTON, THERE ARE VERY FEW AND I MEAN VERY FEW NICE COMMENTS ABOUT ANYONE. COME ON PEOPLE, CAN'T WE MAKE THIS A HAPPIER TIME FOR OURSELVES AS WE SIT AND WATCH OUR GOVERNMENT TOTALLY DESTROY US. HUH? HUH? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

B

It's not plastic surgery...it's magic. Either way, his nose looks different (as in smaller).

Bec

You guys are kidding right? Did you hear how the woman who accused him targeted other men for the same thing? She's a hussy.

I think he looks better now than he ever did. Great for a 54 year old!

CaliGirl

HEY, TMZ? WHEN WILL YOU GUYS PUT A "NEITHER" OPTION?

Elizabeth

The earlier picture looks like Jamie Farr from MASH..I'm just saying... :)

AnonforThis

I think he looks very good for 54. He's probably had botox at least. But he looks very tired. I've heard some things about him that he is keeping secret (nothing illegal). The strain of those secrets shows on his face.

katherine