Whitney Houston Performs at Brown Family Funeral

2/1/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown reunited yesterday in Boston, where Whitney sang at the funeral for Bobby's mother.

Whitney Houston Mama Brown Funeral Video
Whitney performed twice during the service for Carole Brown, singing the gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" solo and later joining in while Johnny Gill and the rest of New Edition sang "Never Would Have Made It."

Sources tell TMZ ... Whitney reached out to Bobby and asked if she could participate in the funeral.

Bobby's mother passed away January 20 in L.A.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

jadagem

#60... go to wiki and look up vertical panorama smart***......and because people disagree with the core NEFC...now the fans are sluts...men and women...wow.

LilNel

#61 I did sweety and it clearly says any wide angle view and no the nefc has nothing to do with fans being sluts they did that all on their own. denial is the first sign of guilt hun.

KiKi Miller

I have seen the communication where the person responsible for this admitted she not only filmed the video but uploaded it on the Internet. It's unfortunate that the person she confessed to won't put her name behind this information because, unlike me, she is not known for having a problem with anyone.

It's sad that this has turned into an argument from people trying to defend the back-peddling lies of a manipulative person who will tell you anything to attempt to come out of this mess innocent...but after hearing "I didn't say that" or "I didn't do that" too many times when I knew for a fact that "yes she did"...well of course I have a problem with someone....I can't stand liars and manipulators!

There is a long line of people before and after me who one by one discovered that she is as bad as I said she was...and if you keep fooling with that someone then you'll eventually discover the truth as well.

Finally...my apologies to anyone who is still grieving the loss and has to witness this messiness...it is my sincere hope that something good eventually comes of this...at least I'm hoping that my people stop drinking the Koolaid...cause I can't stand watching someone lying and playing mind games with my people like they think we are all stupid.

ishmael terry

love you whitney no matter how your voice has change i still can hear the magic everytime you sing.

Julia

Whitney Houston is a great singer. I will always love her. I hope she recovers.

Taxo0311

Bobby and Whiney will never change that's typical of ******s...dumbasses and ignorant what a ******* joke..go back to smoking you crack and while your at it pass the pipe to you daughter bobby chrity ******* looser, why dont your just drop dead you bunch of ignorant *******sss

Poule

A fat black pig is filming, discusting !

Robert

Us blacks always take a while to have a funeral because we have a strong family bonding experience. It takes a while to get a lot of family members and friends to one venue.

ally

its a sad thing that whitney died she was a great singer mother the darnest things happen to suchh good people .... well r.i.p whitney houstan you will forever be missed :(

jaz

Whitney Houston Full Burial Ceremony Live Online stream

jane

Whitney Houston Full Burial Ceremony Live Online stream

brenda mackall roscoe

Some People always just talking about things they no nothing about, We don't really know ourselfs, So be cautious and watchful over your own life, whoever talk against her or anyone else,you are just dead tired and bored to death, whitney did something we all must do one day. (die) just hope you do not leave this earth without knowing GOD. Because if Whitney Houston didnot know any thing else she knew who her creator was and her savior. NOW RUN AND TELL THAT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5