Oksana Grigorieva Secretly Met With Sheriff

2/4/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva secretly met with L.A. County Sheriff's investigators last week, who grilled her about allegations that she tried to extort millions of dollars from Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Sources tell us ... Oksana met the two investigators on January 26, and the investigators fired off a barrage of questions for an hour-and-a-half.

We're told the investigators were particularly interested in why Oksana decided to hire a civil lawyer rather than a family law attorney when she tried negotiating a settlement with Mel.  The upshot -- the investigators want to know if Oksana was gunning for a payout in return for keeping the explosive tapes secret.

As TMZ first reported ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department will turn the extortion case over to the L.A. County District Attorney next week.  The D.A. is expected to make a fairly quick decision on whether to charge Oksana with extortion.  The D.A. will also decide whether to charge Mel with domestic violence.

Previous 15 Comments | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225

Midwesterner

Good night, Emerald!

emerald

Midwesterner I have a feeling you could be right, the ROL story that was wiped was saying that it would be another week before the DA got the paperwork on his desk and he was getting tired of waiting (suggested, not in those words lol!)!! I don't think that story went up until last week so it's bound to be another week, after all the LASD have to arrange the firing squad for LiLo (joking!) and the manpower involved in that is overwhelming lol!! As I said in an earlier post, if only they were so eager to get the paperwork on OG on the table for the extortion case as quickly! I'm all for taking time to make sure the investigation is thorough, but if she's never charged and the LASD and FBI have spent thousands of hours on this case, you just know there is going to be an outcry at the cost to investigate and the waste of manpower plus budget!
Since the only case being heard at the moment is the family court one, I don't think that will be decided either until the extortion case is on the DA's table! Both cases have a direct effect on custody issues, I also have a feeling there is a shut down on any information being released to the media concerning what's going on in that case since one of the issues Mel had when he went for full custody immediately was OG's p.r comments going too far! Mel and his team could be insisting on a ban on any information being given to the press by OG ! Judge Gordon, who himself has had enough of the OG leaks, might have decided to tell OG any more leaks and she would lose custody of Lucia immediately! That's a threat that would get her attention lol!!
All just supposition though, but since none of the media outlets have a story on the Mel/OG case at the moment there must be a pretty powerful gag order in place for both sides, not just OG, for the protection of Lucia! When the extortion case and dv case's are before the DA though I'm sure we'll hear all about what's happening then in glorious technicolor lol!!

big chief

Hell, I knew that without knowing anything about Mel or her. It's not rocket science. I noticed looking through very old posts that Sweet also posted under the name Turntable.

Posted at 4:32 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm no rocket scientist, and that's why I have so much respect for you and others. Talk about such great detectives! I knew Ox was known as an "escort" around Hollywood, so I thought it was just going to be a quickie affair. But you have been right on target 100% Tellthetruth59. As always, I appreciate your insight.

I want Oprah to invite Ox on her show again.....and invite us as her selected audience, available to ask any questions. I know, wishful thinking.

And Curious--A big HI to you!

Just Saying

Yup, not a lot of pro Mel comments back then. Most responses ranging from "How could he publicly parade his other woman before even announcing his separation and divorce" to "What on earth does he see in her". Even more prescient, "this is going to end in tears...just wait".

twilightmom

Hi Emerald, Hi Curious!!
D*mn, I'm always missing someone/everyone! I finally get to post something then I have to be distracted by this whole "real life" cap, lol, and when I am able to come back you're all gone!! )=
Waaa, I have my own cranky pants!! I think anyone who is married owns at LEAST one pair of cranky pants! More if you have "adolescents" as MAC says! Lol. My "adolescent" (besides the spouse) could make a preacher cuss at times!! Aaah!!!!1.
End. {o:

twilightmom

Er...that should be "real life". *crap*
Ahem.

Stacy

If anyone's here, there's a new thread.

Midwesterner

End. {o:

Posted at 12:48 AM on Feb 14, 2011 by twilightmom
________________________________________________________

Years ago, I had a co-worker who had two teenagers. Whenever office gossip turned to marriages on the rocks and everyone gasped ("No, not them!"), Ellen (I'll call her that, since that's her name) would sigh and say, "They have teenagers. Teenagers can ruin any marriage."

One day she said to me, "You know, I could have married a wealthier man, and I could have married more successful men, but I picked Steve because he is gentle, and kind, and thoughtful. Well, now we have teenagers, and he's still being gentle, and kind, and thoughtful . . . and we need to lay down the law to these kids!"

Swede

Happy Valentine Mel!
(It's not a "great tradition" up here).

Tellthetruth59

New thread:

Firefly

Good Morning Everyone,

Went to check out one of the sites someone posted earlier and came across this one from our friend Sweetheart. Thought it would give us something to gnaw on for a little while till something new comes along.

MEL GISBON IS NOT THE FATHER OF OKSANA
THE REAL FATHER IS ROBERT HANSON, CONTRACT LAWYER AT ICON PRODUCTION.
HE WROTE HER CONTRACT TOO, THATS HOW SHE GET IN.
THE SONGS WERE NOT WRITTEN BY HER NOR BY MEL GIBSON
I PROVIDED THE TEXT OF 2 OF THE SONGS THAT I WROTE MYSELF, TO MEL GIBSON HIMSELF, AND I CAN PROVE IT, AND GO TO COURT WITH IT!
HER ALONE CONTRIBUTION WAS FAULSE SINGING, ALL SONGS WERE FILTERED SEVERAL TIMES BUT EVEN WITH IT YOU CAN HEAR ITS HORRIBLY FAULSE.
IT IS NOT HER WHO PLAY PIANO EITHER.
A PROFFESSIONAL PIANIST, MALE, WAS HIRED TO DO ALL THE PIANO PARTS!

ITS WAS FINANCED AND PRODUCED BY MEL GISBON ENTIRELY, WITH THE HELP OF SEVERAL OTHER PROFESSIONAL MUSICIANS. SHE DID NOTHING AT ALL IN IT.

SHE SLEPT WITH EDWARD AND CHRISTIAN AND STARTED WITH EDWARD TO CAN GET CLOSER TO MEL GIBSON.
SHE GOT EDWARD TO DRIVE HER TO THE BOSTON MOVIE SET OF EDGFE OF DARKENSS IN SEPT OCT 2008.
SHE HAD HIM WAITING FOR HER IN THE PARKING LOT! SHE WAS SLEEPING TOGETHER WITH HIM AT THE HOTEL THERE WHERE THEY SHARED THE SAME HOTEL ROOM.
THEN SHE ALSO SLEPT THERE WITH HIS FAHTER, MEL GIBSON, WITHOUT MEL KNOWING ABOUT THIS!
SHE ALSO WENT TO MEL GIBSON’S HOME IN MALIBU TO SLEEP WITH EDWARD AND LATER ON WITH CHRISTIAN.
I AM A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MEL GIBSON, AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON.

HE IS NOT LIVING WITH OKSANA AT ALL. SHE LIVES ALONE AND HE IS NOT THE FATHER OF LUCIA ITS AL A SETUP.

AND ANA, MEL GIBSON WAS NOT AT ALL IN THAT INTERVIEW!
ITS A FAKE
HE NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS ITS A FAKE
THE MADE IT UP ONLY TO PROMOTE HER.
HE NEVER APPEARED IN IT. IF HE HAD THEY WILL HAVE PUT IT HERE OF COURSE ITS ALL A LIE.
EXTRA OFTEN DID THAT, MAKING TOTALY MEANINGLESS INTERVIEWS TO PROMOTE HER.
LIKE THEY SAY IN THE ARTICLE THAT SHE MADE A NEW ALBUM YET THEY TALK ABOUT THE VERY OLD ONE.
THE PART ABOUT MEL GIBSON’S POETRY IS TAKEN FROM AN OLD ARTICLE FROM BACK IN JULY 2009!
THEY NEVER INTERVIEWED MEL GIBSON. YOU ONLY SEE THIS LYING WOMAN PRETENDING SHE HAD A CONTRACT WITH THOSE MOVIES WHEN SHE HAS NOTHING AT ALL.
MEL GIBSON DONT WANT OF HER AND WANT HER TO DISAPPEAR FROM HIS LIFE.
SHE ONLY BRING BAD NEWS AND MISERY WITH HER.
AND MISTER “DUH”, WHO ARE YOU? SEND BY OKSANA?
NO SURPRISE TO ME, AS SHE HAS NO INTEREST FOR THE TRUTH TO COME THROUGH AS IT WILL DESTROY HER ENTIRELY AND NOBODY WILL EVER WANT TO TALK TO HER NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.
SHAME ON HER FOR EVER!

AND DUH GUY, I DONT KNOW YOU SO IDENTIFY YOU OR STOP USING THAT TUNE LIKE IF YOU WERE ENTITLED OF ANYTHING ABOUT ME, AND STOP TRYING TO SPREAD MORE LIES.
MEL GIBSON IS NOT THE FATHER OF LUCIA AND OKSA SLEPT WITH MEL GISBON’S KIDS TO CAN HOOK THE FATHER AND GET MORE INFOS ABOUT ROBYN THEIR MOTHER!

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT EDWARD WHO HAD NOT TALK WITH HIS DAD SINCE LATE APRIL SUDDENLY CAME TO JOIN MEL IN NEW YORK AFTER THE BIRTH??
BECAUSE THEY WERE BOTH WAITING FOR THE DNA RESULTS… THE SECOND ONE.. EDWARD CAME IN N.Y. THE 9TH OF NOVEMBER RIGHT AFTER MEL GIBSON HAD RECEIVED THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST DNA TEST, PROVING THAT HE WAS NOT THE FATHER OF LUCIA!
LATER ON, THE SECOND RESULTS CAME FOR PATERNITY OF EDWARD ON LUCIA!
THEY WERE BOTH NEGATIV SO THE QUESTION WAS WHO WAS THE FAHTER, BUT MEL KNEW SINCE OCTOBER THAT OKSA HAD SLEPT WITH HIS CONTRACT LAWYER FROM ICON SO IT COULD ONLY BE HIM, OR DAVID FOSTER AND BORIS NITZON WITH WHO OKSANA GRIGORIEVA ALSO SLEPT, IN MARCH AND APRIL 2009, AND MEL WANTED TO CONFRONT HER WITH THAT.
THE 18TH OF NOV MEL WAS BACK IN CA, AND THE 19TH OF NOV HE MET WITH OKSANA IN A RESTAURANT, AND HAD A TERRIBLE FIGHT WITH HER THERE,
SHE DIDNT CAME TO HIS PLACE AND HE NEVER CAME TO HER SHERMAN OAKS PLACE.
HE HATES HER WITH ALL HE HAS,AND EVEN TOLD ME THAT HE WISH THAT SHE WAS DEAD.
THE ALONE REASON HE SHOWS OFF WITH HER IS FOR THE PROMOTION OF THE MOVIE.
THEY (GK, DAVID CAMPBELL) CANT AFFORD A SCANDAL NOW, SO HE HAS TO WAIT, BUT HER DAYS ARE COUNTED.
HE HAS ALREADY PREPARED LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HER, SO SHE IS ALREADY INTO DEEP, AND THIS LATEST STUNT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR HER, IN FACT THATS JUST WHAT MEL GIBSON WAS WAITING FOR.
MEL GIBSON IS SEEING SOMEONE, AND ITS NOT OKSANA AT ALL. THEY JUST WAIT FOR HER TO BE OVER, AND TO HAVE PUT OKSA DOWN, TO CAN SHOW TOGETHER PUBLICLY.

HER DAYS ARE DEFINITLY COUNTED.
AND EXTRA BETTER BEG WARNER BROS TO LEND THEM SOME MONEY TO CAN FINANCE THEIR COMING LAWSUITE.
MISTER MEL GIBSON IS TOTALY PI—ED OFF BY THIS ARTICLE.

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2010/02/mel_gibson_and_oksana_make_music_together.php#ixzz1DwHlfp87

NotCleverEnough

One day there was a rabbit and a snake who were both growing old and could not remember what animal they were."OK I'll describe you and then see if you can guess what you are." said the snake."That's a good idea." said the rabbit."You are white, fluffy, and you have big ears and feet." said the snake."Oh good, I'm a rabbit! So the rabbit says, "You are long, slim, and have a forked tongue." "Oh NO, I'm a lawyer!

Lily Daisy

Why is it taking so long to bring these people to justice? All this seems to have happened a long time ago. They both need parenting classes and a month at an orphanage to see the damage that happens to little ones when they don't have a mother or a father that is responsible.

JR

Who is the poster "firefly" and how does what he say check out with out all of the amateur sleuths who have been reporting on this case? Secondly, would a real friend of Mel's even post to something like TMZ (no offense TMZ, but with news like firefly supposedly has I would expect to see it in the L.A. Times).

Maria

What a digusting woman! Hope Mel is ok.

Previous 15 Comments | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225