Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

Sal from NY

Only a guy would stalk a loser thief like Zuckerberg. Zuck's stalker, Lindsay Lohan, Jersey Shore, all distractions. As the Mainstream Media creates illusions, the US gov’t (and their corp. friends),start more illegal wars, ban books like “America Deceived II” and bail out banks.
Last link (before Google Books bans it also]:

shiela

oh for Pete's sake you should of just answered the man. God forbid your money should keep you so busy you can't even respond. If you would of responded and he then continued to bother you I can understand. You don't have to respond to the man but would it of hurt..

Juan Valdez

Interesting that the creator of Facebook now fears Facebook stalkers. Don't we all.

That's why I pulled the plug on my account. Talk to any security expert about the downside of having or displaying a Facebook profile.

Taran

Its always good to taste the poison you prepared for others.

anon

This is what he gets for calling us all dumb f**kers.

cmsmik

Mark has the power to dispose of this lunatic, without involving police but has decided to do it the right way. For the haters out there, give me a break. Go invent a billion dollar company at 24 years old, and then come back and talk to us about what success and money can do to you. Billions of dollars not millions. It changes you. I admire Mark Zuckerberg, he is living the American dream!

Gerry

I am a Medical doctor. This person is suffering from PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA. A clear cut case. Pradeep needs to be seen by a PSYCHIATRIST and treated immediately.

Kim

I know exactly what he wants... MONEY!! Hello

Scott

Ummm That's nuts what a creep

Croft

Find out what his urgent matter is and if it is for a good cause then help him! Tax write off.

Carol

To all of you morons out there who say to just "block" the guy, that just makes him go away, to disappear? This man has threatened him and is stalking him? Ever been stalked? I wish it on every damn one of you who posted such awful things about another human being! This is probably some towelhead who is here illegally, making babies that we support, and an absolute NUT who needs to be locked up!

Carol

All you guys are are an Internet tabloid! Placing photos of Zuckerburg's house....not a good idea. Why not send directions to the man's house? All in the name of money! You people make me sick!

Tony

Thanks to Facebook none of us have any privacy any more.What makes Mark so special. He can put up with the loss of boundaries and privacy just like the rest of us have to.After all, we are just one big connected world now, right Mark?......

Joe

Reply to #13:
Pradeep Manukonda is probably Hindu or of another faith from India but is not likely to be Muslim (it's not a typical Muslim name). Not that it matters of course, as there are crazies in all cultures. Remember Jared Loughner?

Wimpy

I do not like Facebook and I do not use it. Other people do. Zuckerberg has created something people want and I for one say he can have all the billions he wants and earns, but he is a moron to live in a standard house in a normal neighborhood without security and protection from all the mental cases with their hands out for money. The diaperwearing creep's letters are bizarre and he should be locked up before he whacks Zuck.