Zuckerberg Stalker

I Promise

to Leave Mark Alone!

2/8/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of stalking Mark Zuckerberg claims he never meant to scare the Facebook CEO ... and feels so bad about the whole situation, that he promises to never bother Mark again.

Pradeep Manukonda
TMZ spoke with Pradeep Manukonda who tells us, "I'm a peaceful guy ... I'm sorry he thought I was trying to harm him."

As we first reported, Zuck obtained a restraining order against Pradeep -- claiming the 31-year-old posed a threat after traveling to the Facebook offices and Mark's home in an effort to contact him back in January.

Pradeep says he was dealing with a major personal problem -- and "I thought Mark would be able to give me advice." Pradeep wouldn't disclose the nature of his problem, but insists it had nothing to do with computers.

Pradeep continues, "I understand he's a busy man ... I'll respect his privacy."

DV

He probably just needed money and thought, "who better to ask than a bizillionaire!" C'mon, we've all though about it... just had better sense than to act on it! LOL

karlew

Facebook's lax security allows 250,000 profiles to be stolen by an Italian dating site and Zuckerburg is worried about security and privacy? Only when it pertains to him I guess.

BRET

Just proves no matter how much money a nerd has he is still a sissy NERD. Dude peal off some money and have this dork stalker taken care of! *****!!!!!

Douchebag

Slumdog/Millionaire

Douchebag

Slumdog/Millionaire

GaiasChild

Mark's smart to take this seriously and protect himself publicly. If stalker man is crazy compulsive like some of them, it won't stop just because he says it will. Stalker mind is often highly delusional and feels an imperative kinship with someone important or famous that is entirely not mutual and that can not be reasoned with.

robert h

Sheesh, all the guy wanted was a couple mil! Give him a break and a couple Mil!

ladylove

Haha, just a crazy guy who wanted a friend I guess.

Easy to scare celebrities.

snowy

Another complete "class-less" beggar - I think I know where this character manukonda originally comes from. Disgusting!!

This s*** bag needs attention. He can get plenty of it if INS really steps in and evaluates the "authenticity" of his immigration status. I am positive there must be something illegal about his immigration status. Just kick him out!

Characters like him bring bad reputation to all Indians - just kick him out.

sdsadqw

Zuckerberg, why pradeep mother got sick??? urs a gr8 country in this world?? lot of illegal money flooding into ur country?? why still sick ppl in ur country???

I think FBI,CIA with local police help might be food poisoned her. did u check that idiot??? Pls check that.

truth finder
japan technology stealer

murali

murali

Court summons on MARK ZUCKERBERG.... http://www.scribd.com/collections/3783629/mark-zuckerberg-pradeep-kumar-manukonda

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2