« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod and Cameron -- Taking Things in Stride

2/12/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez took off running when photogs spotted him and girlfriend Cameron Diaz house hunting in Miami, FL yesterday.

0212_arod_cameron_diaz_inf
Maybe A-Rod was just getting a jog in before Spring Training.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Christy

Nice that he left her standing there on her own. She needs to gain some weight

Rocco

The guy's always been a a-whole. A very talented one, but one nonetheless.

Saw him at spring training once, wouldn't even acknowledge the kids who came to see him and Griffey, who wasn't any friendlier.

mija

What is his problem? Is he ashamed to be seen with Cameron? Just leaving her there is insulting.

Donna

These 2 gross me out. He picks his nose and wipes it on things and she's got that little boy body. Who'd date this guy anyway after all the women he's been with. Ewwwwww! Not only him, but she's been with a ton of guys too. Not a power couple, not even a cute couple. Just another couple hitting the sheets. No big deal.

Ray

freak

Artist

If they're looking for a place in Miami, they should try PamelasList

kevin

What a ***!

Vicky

Why is he running...he's had his picture taken with her everywhere. I have to wonder if he's another one claiming to be "broke" to an ex-wife or the IRS so he doesn't want to be spotted getting ready to spend a large amount of money. Just odd. I also agree that Cameron looks terrible. Her face is orange and is either covered in makeup or too tanned and her body does look like a small boys. I saw the pic of her in the bathing suit and I'm telling you, I'm 50 years old and would NOT want to have that body. No way.

Joe

What a douche. The look on her face says "Seriously????"

Jamie

Cynthia did the right thing!

I saw Cynthia in Orlando recently with a tall gorgeous guy. She is absolutely stunning. How can he go out with the flat board no shape Diaz. Is it all about fame for this idiot?

Wendy

What a jerk. The way has been acting lately with her is very strange (getting mad at the Super Bowl, running away...). It's like he doesn't want to be caught with her. I would dump his butt if I were her.

gutsygirl

Seeing photos of her working out with him at training camp and feeding him popcorn makes her appear desperate. Besides, A-Rod loves A-Rod only.

Jan

She can do SOOOOO much better than an egotistical womanizer who just happens to play good baseball. Cameron...wake up honey...go find a man who will stand by YOUR side!

Virtual Insanity

Actually, I think they are well-matched. She's been passed around Hollywood. He's been passed around Hollywood. Its a lovely pairing. Any more appropriate and they'd be Sienna Miller and Jude Law.

Dan