Kelsey Grammer -- I'm a 'Free Man' for Two Weeks ...

2/14/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer was all SMILES as fans congratulated him on his divorce from Camille on his way out of his Broadway play last night-- but KG also admitted he knows he's not a "free man" for long!

0214_kelsey_video
As we previously reported, Grammer is all set to marry Camille's 29-year-old replacement, Kayte Walsh, by the end of the month.

0214_kelsey_kayte_footer

Jackie

Hmm!!!...He is desperate to live alone, i guess. I look forward to read about his next divorce.

Judysea

Imagine how much therapy Kayte will need after he jumps I mean dumps her.

Sandra

Don't care!!!!!!!

Kty

I do not fault him for leaving Camille. Who could stay married to that woman. She is such classless trash. Kelsey must have been mortified by her comments and behavior on RHOBH.

Lori

You may be "FREE" from marriage at the moment Grammer...but you'll never be FREE from stupidity...THAT'S FOR LIFE DUDE.

How about you take a breath and get your S H I T together before jumping again? Tool.

Law Lover

Him and his new wife deserve one another -- what jerks.

karlew

Free for two weeks? I have a feeling this guy is free for anyone who wants him except whoever he happens to be married to at any given time.

Physical Graffiti

Congratulate him for what?! Making kids with Camille and then abandoning them when he found a new piece?! Don't think about your kids, only yourself. Father of the year, this one!

Mika

Men like that are not capable of loving n-e1 otha than themselves. This is unbecoming a of the man he has built himself to be. And as such to watch him perform would be as to con-artist selling golden dreams to the blind man. Camille I believe you have been a great wife, mother and companion to Kelsey. I can only imagine what you have had to endure personally and professionally. My heart goes out to you.
When the roof REALLY caves and the dust clears, he will see that it was you behind him every step of the way.
As we all know, gold-diggas are everywhere but people that love us are like diamonds in the earth. You have to put an effort forward to find the rare and precious.

fran

Kelsey you are about to make a big mistake. I think you should just date...think about this, that new woman in your life didnt respect the fact that you were married and had children.I dont think she will respect you either. Stay single for awhile give your self and your kids a chance..to hec with what this woman wants, I have lost respect for you, at the moment, however if you chose, to wait I think your fans will respect that. Kelsey, its your fans that keep you in the business, without them you have no job, no job no money, then the bitch will leave you anyway. Fans arent as forgiving as they once were.

Joe Camel

Camille caught herpes from her night with the Sultan. The Sultan paid her $20K for one night of sex. She spent it on a boob job and fish lips. The rest is history....

judi

moron

Mika

Men like that are not capable of loving n-e1 otha than themselves. This is unbecoming a of the man he has built himself to be. And as such to watch him perform would be as to con-artist selling golden dreams to the blind man. Camille you have been a great wife, mother and companion to Kelsey. I can only imagine what you have had to endure personally and professionally. My heart goes out to you.
No more BS for you, u go girl.

Sharon

If he didnt have low class, he'd have no class at all. Camille is no different now than when he married her. Anyone who cheats is a jerk. If he wanted out, he should have said so before he slept with whatever number wife this will be.

smb

I used to think he was so cool - now, all I see is a needy, pathetic creature.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments