Mickey Rooney -- My Stepson's Trying to Rob Me!

2/15/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mickey Rooney's stepson has just been ordered to stay 100 yards away from the 90-year-old actor -- on grounds he "threatens, intimidates ... and harasses Mickey" ... and is trying to steal his fortune.

0215_mickey_roony_bn_getty

An L.A. judge issued the stay-away order today -- after the actor's 52-year-old stepson Christopher Aber allegedly tried to coerce Rooney into signing over his assets. Aber's wife has also been ordered to stay away from the actor.

But money ain't all Mickey's worried about -- according to his petition, "Mickey is extremely fearful that Chris will become physically threatening against Mickey and may even attempt to kidnap Mickey from his home."

In fact, Mickey asked the judge to appoint a temporary conservator to protect his assets in the wake of his stepson's alleged threats.

The judge granted his request and appointed Rooney's lawyer to serve as conservator.

artie help

wow itchy balls, you sound like ashlee simpson just hit you in your sack with her chin.

janet

Smart move. Good for you.

gibbs

The man is an icon in Hollywood. First movie dates back to 1926. Wishing you well.

writenow

Hey Mickey, Go Micky! Maybe Paul Peterson could do a quick, reverse and step up for him too. Scamming oldsters is the easiest con in the country. Especially for attorneys. I know of one non-profit that got a grant from one state bar organization to go after attorneys who were victimizing their own clients.

everythingmenothingyou

#4 - Exactly. Wishing you only the best, Mr. Rooney.

Sandra

Good for MIckey!!! Sure hope he has an iron clad will!!

eyecandy

Kick his ass Mickey!!!

blake

What a little jerk that stepson is! Hope he get's thrown in the slammer for harassing this legend. Kid is probably on crack.

BroRo

Mickey is an A$$...can't stand him

RonBurgundy

How dare someone try and swindle "Bill"....

OooooNooo!

All the idiot kids out there (like #1 Itchy_Balls) are wondering who is Micky Rooney? He is an icon of Old Hollywood and is still working! I saw him in a supporting role in Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller.

WDC

Mickey has the best in the business handling this...wishing them luck in sunny LA

Tammy

I guess this douche is out of the will. Goood for you, Mickey!! Your Twilight Zone episode is still in my top 10 favourite of ALL the episodes.

Violette-Blue

Mickey Rooney is an f'ing icon. He worked for his millions. Christopher Aber & your a'hole wife. What have you done for your money? Mooch off a sweet stepfather?! Good for you Mickey. If anything happens, we know who did it. I know this isn't nice, but I hope his stepson & wife get hit by a car or worse. I hate money moochers. Get an f'ing job!!!! I mean, 52 years old? WTF have you been doing this whole time to support yourself?

Keiths Wife

#1 @Itchy-Balls

WE ALL THOUGHT YOU DIED 20 YRS AGO, YOU HAVE NO MONEY WHAT WAS HE GOING TO DO, PAWN YOUR USED DEPENDS? DIE ALREADY YOUR SUCKING UP ALL THE WELFARE

Posted at 12:30 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by Itchy_Balls
-----------
I don't know who you are but I have seen you post a number of times on TMZ and other sites...I consider you dangerous and a threat to almost all people who not only read TMZ but post on TMZ. I have decided you need to be watched and thus have reported you officially to the Justice Department with all your other postings. You are sick, and like I have made comment to but not only myself, many people online at this site and other site are concerned with your threatening communications. You have over 50 actual threats you have made and its time for the justice department to look into them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments