Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

critter

Good Luck Charlie dont worry about what people are saying they just dont understand.

mattie shinkovich

I love two and a half men. i hope charlie and MR.Lorrie work out their differences. If i am out on Monday nites i try to hurry and get home so i don;t miss a show. So come on Charlie straightrn up your act so we can settle back into monday nite knowing two and a half men will be back. little kids should be in bed by 9pm.

marc

selfish.... self-centered...egotistical..... and I still don't understand why the damn show has legs.

Sammi

The show 'used to be funny', but seriously it just isn't anymore.
Come on! a maniquin husband for Rose??? stupid!! and 2 second appearances by Charlie Sheen? The last few shows have been ALL about Alan. Plus Charlie just looks like he's high on crack! Remember when Tom Arnold used to be all high on the Rozanne show? I hate that!! He looks like something the cat drug in!
I think he used to have some real talent, but now...not so much. and the story lines are pathetic. I'd rather watch Golden Girl reruns. He needs to get help..and get off TV.
AND, we all know if a female TV star was doing All this, the big tv execs wouldn't put up with it for a sec. But Charlie...yeah that's OK. Two and a Half Men is half the show it used to be..

Judi

Hollywood rewards actors with bad behavior. It seems to me that whenever you do drungs to get a movie or a sitcom. It's ludicrous. It disgusts me! Sheehan makes more money then we will ever see in our lifetime as does Morton Downey , Lindsy Lowen. Just go out and do drugs and you get the part.

JJ

I absolutely do not allow that drivel in my house. Charlie Sheen is a pig, plain and simple.

Robert

Why anyone would watch that foolish pig is beyond me. I would never want my children to watch him. They would think that his disgusting behavior is acceptable. He doesn't need rehab. He needs to be sentanced to a LONG LONG prison term. The outside world would be much safer and he could have all the sex he ever wanted there. THey will be lining up to spend time with the little beoch.

terri

YES,FIRE HIM !!!!! COME ON ANY ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED LONG AGO. SPONSORS THAT ADVERTISE ON THE SHOW SUPPORT CHARLIE. SUPPORTING CHARLIE IS WRONG,HE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED INTO A REHAB FOR ABOUT A YEARS STAY. HE NEEDS HELP BEFORE WE HEAR HE DIED OF A OVERDOSE.I FEEL SORRY FOR CHARLIE'S CHILDREN.COME ON FOLKS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FAR TO LONG. FIRE HIM NOW !!!!

Yogi

Charlie you are just another FN Hollywood ahole who got too big for his britches. You will probably be found toe's up somewhere like the others that have gone before you. And when they find you it will be your final announcement to the world that " yes I am a looser"

Judi

Just read my statement--please excuse the writing--I was in a hurry. I meant to say Hollywood rewards these idiots for bad behavour. I will never watch Sheen and haven't for a long time. Lohen is another one. I read somewhere that she might be on DWTS. I will NEVER watch that show again should she show up. How about the morals? Young people watch Sheen every week. There is a young man on the show who sees this. Some of his lines are way out of there also for a young man. I guess it's all about money.

rwcprco1

Drop him he doesn't care so why should any one else.He's not worth that much money in the first place.Let the fool starve.

Muriel Setters

Charlie, c'mon and behave yourself. Do you know how many people watch your show and love it. And still love you in spite if yourself? I disagree with the people who say you look bad on the show. You are a professional and do a great job on the show I did notice that you weren't on it very much in last night's episode but I still thought it was a great episode. Jon Cryer does a great job as does everybody on the show. Don't you think you owe it to your fellow actors to get your act together; get to rehab; get youself healthy, and make the show even greater than it was.....That's my hope for you and I don't kinow you; have never met you; but I think you are a very good actor.

Barb

Why don't they lose Charlie and make "Allan" the star. In my opinion, he is the better actor anyway. I also like the part of their mother and the "kid" is good. Charlie could take a permanent vacation/job in Europe and Allan could continue to live on the beach in his house! Or replace "Charlie" with a long/lost brother. Sad that other actors will lose their jobs if show is cancelled.

Lisa Green

i think *Men*, could survive without charlie-i also think his real life brother emilio could replace him. The new show Mike & MOlly, is a HUGE hit, very funny show, it has the same creator/writer as *Men* does, it's the next BIG hit for that station-the show last night was the best>Hillarious...i am so over charlie & his personal issues, either fix him, fire him, or replace him--straighten the H-LL up already!!!!

Cindy

Who cares what Charlie or any other "Celebs" do ... they are on TV & movies for our entertainment.. what they do on their own time, is their own business, let it be & just watch the shows, I hope they do not nix "Two & a Half Men" i love it.