Charlie Sheen

I've Got ADVICE for Lindsay Lohan!!

2/16/2011 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen believes he can HELP Lindsay Lohan ... and this morning he called in to "The Dan Patrick Show" to offer up some guidance ... seriously.

Charlie Sheen Lindsay Lohan

pamela

So, Charlie? How's that rehab thing working out for ya?

Pfffllllt! Dude was FLYING! "It's just, it's just, it's just.."

Lola

I think they should go out for a celebratory drink together!! Woop woop party at Sheen and Lohan's house!

Andie

Advice from one drug addicted drunk to another.

LM

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie .... you are getting stranger bye the day. Huge fan ... but think you are going down the deep dark tunnel. I will say a prayer

mondo

You listen to Uncle Charlie Linds...you may just outlive Chuck Lorre!!!!!

Charlie8

I love you Charlie. kisses.

MikeD

Tell Me - Truthfully - Anyone ! That Charlie wasn't 'high' during this conversation? Please ! Why do I ask ? Coz', I know!

motherbird

Let this man dig his own grave. Make his funeral arrangements and then go out and destroy him self, as that is his own choice and he is entitled to it. Why care about some one who does not care about any one but him self any ways. Putting a lot of people through a lot of pai justfor shelfish reasons. Get it over with charlie so we can have some peace. any hope for him is gone. He will be 6 ft under ground by another year. HIS choice people.

JB

To be honest...thats who needs to say something. Who else would KNOW/FEEL what another drug addict is going through. He's saying "this is what ruins me...catch it while you're young".

I never respect the nonchalant advice of someone thats never walked the path.

charliefan

Really don't think Charlie will die so fast like the way some of you are talking. Of course only my opinion.

I have 100 percent faith in him and proud of him for all he has done so far being sober and not doing drugs.I will always defend him because I stand by his side.Love you Charlie and you're in my prayers with your family.

Hugs,
Debs

sarah

I think both of these "actors" should be ashamed of themselves. Society has put them right where they are... paying them stupid money to do a job. It's sad that there are so many people in the world, struggling to put food on the table who actually give a sh@$ about what these 2 are doing. Shame of both of them for wasting so much of everything... spoiled brats.. both of them!!!

Mojo_Death

Taking addiction and life advice from Charlie Sheen is like asking a fat person about weight loss!

Dan

Just the thought of those two together...hmmm...such talent...kinda like angelina and brad ...passionate or pathetic would be the outcome..

Les

He was never drunk on the set, yet he needed furniture to lean on so he wouldn't fall down?? He is a full blown ALKI/DRUG ADDICT, and unless he can break through that gigantic overblown EGO of his, he is going to die......or maybe not die, which could be worse. EVERYONE SEES IT BUT HIM!!

Kristy

Poor Charlie! Love your show dearly....but when you start thinking of your screw ups (on or off stage) as your professional moves.................IT'S CALLED DENIAL. Please focus on your impulse control. We love ya too much!!