Halle Berry

in Court

in Custody War

2/16/2011 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry has intensified ... TMZ has learned Halle just entered a Los Angeles courtroom to fight her ex.

Halle Berry Custody Battle
Lawyers for both sides have already spoken with the judge in chambers.

Halle is currently conferring with her lawyer, Neal Hersh, in the courtroom.

Stay tuned...

0201_halle_nahla_footer

bootsy

I believe GA did what he had to do because Halle WAS holding visitation w/ their child over his head. He had no choice. When it became apparent that a lot of nasty stuff (from both sides) would eventually come out, she panicked, reached out to him, and he agreed to drop his bid as long as he gets a 50/50 split with his daughter. I'm sure there is dirt on both sides, but I think she WAS trying to control him through their daughter and that's f- up!

Davey Boy

Halle in her best Elmer Fudd voice...

"Shhhhh, be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm an undiagnosed schizophrenic."

SuzyCreamCheese

Gabriel, watch your ass and make sure you have the best lawyer money can buy. You will want to take your child to Canada to visit your relatives which make up 1/2 of that child's genes.
Halle is bat chit crazy! Black White Purple Green she is your daughter too!

MIGHTY WRIGHT

HELLO WE DO NOT USE THE WORD COLORED.IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT AND WILL DO JOINT CUSTODY.AFTER IT IS SAID AND DONE IT'S WHAT IN THE CHILD'S BEST INTEREST TWO LOVING PARENTS.

dick

u know whats sad on this...is that, she used to be so loving and sweet, i felt sorry for her when she used to complain she could not find a good man,her abuse from her father and her first husband..but NOW she turned into the person she hated, she is cold and manipulitive and exploiting her daughter to get her way.

Hep

The president is a human being.
Halle Berry is a human being.
Her daughter is a human being.

Let's stop the labeling.

Glenys

She keeps referring to there child as "HERS".... The child is not hers, she has a mother and father. All he is asking for is to be a part of there childs life. Stop being so harsh Halle, shame on you !

rach

sorry #13 but she called herself a women of colour and likes to use thr race card,so y can`t others.Yes i am using the English spelling of colour because i`m English

bootsy

Mighty Mad - I'm merely speculating as to what I think happend/will happen, as most of us on here are doing. Should've used other words. My bad.

Layken

Good for GA fighting for his rights as a Dad! As a single mom I couldn't get my ex to give our child the time of day?!?! Was too busy chasing tail & playing the single & free middle aged crisis guy?! True story...Met Halle once when the Braves played the Twins when she was with Justice. Came into the hotel, raised holy hell in the bar. David showed up after her and was ticked that she took both room cards?!? Moved thier bags to thier room (was pregers myself at the time - 7 months) and her statement was don't you tip that Bitch?!?! So no....not a fan - Hope he get's FULL custody! That child deserves soooo much better!!!

StarryStarryNight

she is a racist b*tch.

CRAZYGIRL

HALLE HAS THE FAME CARD!!!!SHES PRETTY AND CAN ACT, BUT SHES WACKY, WHEN SHE CAN'T HAVE HER WAY!!!LET THE BABY DADDY SEE AND BE WITH HIS LITTLE GIRL!!! COLOR OF SKIN, BLACK OR WHITE, SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE!!!!!

mary b

Halle is so pathetic... I feel sorry for her new french boyfriend and wonder whats in it for him after he leaves her... She is vindictive, whiney, always plays the poor me Im a victim, all men are mean to me!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!! I just read a list of all your past men and all the awful things they have done to you!! (so you say). You give all women, who are really in a bad situation with their ex's a bad name...GROW UP AND STOP KNOCKING DOWN THE PAST MEN IN YOUR LIFE...

bootsy

One more thing, Mighty Mad - Radaronline is reporting that Halle is not seeking sole custody. I think if she was truly frightened for Nahla's safety in the presence of her Daddy, as she had claimed, she wouldn't have backed down.

Kim j

When my son was 3 he would cry and beg me not to let him go with dad. As a mom I did everything possible to stop it because it broke my heart to see my son in tears, the fact was he didn't like sleeping in the dark at dads house, it had nothing to do with dad himself & if the both of us sat down with our child together and peacefully we could have prevented an ugly court battle like this one. I get where she's coming from, but they are both going about it the wrong way as learned from my own mistake....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments