Halle Berry

in Court

in Custody War

2/16/2011 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The custody battle between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry has intensified ... TMZ has learned Halle just entered a Los Angeles courtroom to fight her ex.

Halle Berry Custody Battle
Lawyers for both sides have already spoken with the judge in chambers.

Halle is currently conferring with her lawyer, Neal Hersh, in the courtroom.

Stay tuned...

0201_halle_nahla_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ginger

# 5 - she's already tiptoeing up to that very thing. If she hadn't made such a fuss over this, I'd have gone on thinking she was as nice as she is pretty. No more. It seems our lovely Halle is a nasty piece of work.
I hope she realizes she is hurting her child with her vindictive behavior. She just got po'd when she saw Gabriel with Kim Kardashian. At this point, she's making the Kardashians look like sweet, normal people compared to her.

smitty

Halle has a white mother and a black father. Gabriel has a white other and a white father. Therefore, the child is more white than black, if it really makes any difference, which it doesn't in my opinion.

A Real Lawyer

Just change your moniker and it's all good. Please don't impersonate an officer of the court just to give your entertaining perspective; otherwise, it's "legal opinion." A real lawyer would have known what I meant.

Posted at 12:54 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by MsSuburbia

____________________________

MsSuburbia

Funny, isnt' it, tanya? In HB's narcissistic world, Public Opinion is her bible. By settling, she PROVED that she was about to trash GA without justifiable cause. I hope she's crying today, over her "failure" to accomplish what she nearly did before she was publicly called out on it. Shame on her!

MsSuburbia

"I am a lawyer (not in CA) you ninny. My opinion on an entertainment's comment board means nothing and if any follows what I say as legal advice or misinterpreted as such should go see a psychiatrist and STAT! Geez, I guess you should change your moniker, too. I've already suggested one. Look into it.
Posted at 1:01 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by A Real Lawyer"
____________
Mm, kay. Thank you for the not-legal advice; I'll cherish it. I'll leave you alone to do your TMZ "non-lawyering," while elevating yourself as "A Real Lawyer," because I know your time is valuable. :)

Kris

Wow... My daughter screams and throws a fit everytime she goes with her Daddy... Then does the same thing when he drops her off.. Doesn't mean anything bad is happening!! Young kids do that a lot of the time!

ee cummings

don't real black people call her a "lite- brite"?

Davey Boy

We're all genetically black. The original human being was black . We have all descended from black roots, scientifically
Malcom XY

Posted at 12:57 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by ee ***mings
---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about that from an evolutionary perspective, but from a creationist point of view, we are all born from Adam and Eve and most scholars point to the Garden of Eden being somewhere in Iran and Iraq.

Lisa

Halle...perpetuating racism across America. I think that's what I hate most about her.

ee cummings

There's a project to trace back the human genetic map by scientists. You can google it if you like . The genetic researchers can track the gene pools back to the very first human

PeterSteeleRIP

Halle is a disgrace to colored women everywhere. Only ignorant jerks play the race card. The President is black. Oprah--the most powerful woman in entertainment-- is black. You can't use race as an excuse for anything anymore. The only person you have to blame for your failures these days is yourself.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Feb 16, 2011 by Fallange

The only thing Oprah is in power of is her...Bit^h Boy Sted. She isn't the post powerful person on TV...Give us all a break!!! Same 4 Obama...Bit^h boy. An Halle is a a $unt 4 talkin all her racist crap. She isn't Black. She can rant about it all she wants...but the facts are easily found an disputed. Her daughter has a white daddy an grandma....Halle is wrong to say she feels her daughter is black. She saying to every person out there that being BIRACIAL is not accepted....Obama did the same thing. Oh i'm black...dis my white momma routine. Makes everyone dislike u all the more:) So keep it up u POSER HALLE.

PeterSteeleRIP

Malcom XY

Posted at 12:57 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by ee ***mings
---------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 1:23 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by Davey Boy
Nooooooo, ur both wrong. We have many colors inside our genes. Just like dogs an cats fur colors...we can create any color/look....short or long hair etc. God wanted it that way, he loves variety. Anyone not getting that is an idiot.

venice eiland

Looking at Hallie Berry over the years she appears to have some issues she's been trying to cover up.
Her relationships seem to be fine until they disagree with her and I think thats why men get tired of her controlling behavior. Cant take away the fact she is beautiful and rich but that, "its my way or the highway" attitude has gone too far. Im sure she is a great mother but all parents make mistakes we have to try not to repeat them. Gabriel does not appear to be a deadbeat dad he would not be fighting for his daughter if so. There are so many children who are fatherless and here we have a father who wants to be present in his childs life, all I can say is, WOW

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6