Gabriel Aubry -- My Wild Life with Nahla

2/17/2011 8:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite the legal war raging behind-the-scenes ... Halle Berry's baby daddy had a super-cute moment with his daughter Nahla at the L.A. Zoo today.

Gabriel Aubry

The day after a judge ruled that Halle could take Nahla to NYC while she shoots her new movie -- Gabriel Aubry got in some quality father-daughter time with the 2-year-old in the company of lions and tigers and bears.

Oh my.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sam

Awww, so cute.

Kids need BOTH parents (as long as one of them hasn't time and time again proved to be crazy a la Michael Lohan. That being said, Mom's can be crazy too.)

Good luck little Nahla, you're adorable :)

Sociopaths are Sad

She is really cute! An equal mix of both parents.

anonymous

She is so adorable.

Marianne

I'm not sure what is truly going on between Halle Berry and Gabriel, but by the looks of this picture Nahla really loves her daddy and he looks like he treats her good. To me that is all that matters. I just hope Nahla isn't affected by all the bickering between those two.

Davey Boy

Oh my. Why yes, Halle...I can see your daughter cringing in fear from her father.

Melissa

She loves her daddy. And daddy loves her.
This is adorable. Hope Halle and Gabriel can work it out for her sake.

SOOTHE

Ya right Ms Poison Berry... she looks absolutely terrified of her father... Man your a real disgrace with your smear tactics.

Carl

Watch out Hallie, he might take her to get skin bleaching treatments!

Davey Boy

I just hope Nahla isn't affected by all the bickering between those two.

Posted at 3:16 PM on Feb 17, 2011 by Marianne
------------------------------------------------------

I think you mean that you hope Nahla isn't affected by the lunatic ravings of her mother to try and destroy the relationship with her father.

Jezzy

Wish I had a daddy like that!

Marilyn

My father was the best thing in my life.
Mom, not so much.
A girl really loves her dad!
The bitch mother should really be happy to leave her little daughter with her loving father.

Rachie

Celebrities should be banned from reproducing, they never stay together, then they use their children in the worst ways. The kids are essentially raised by nannys anyway, and end up substance abusers by the time they're teenagers. Super.

Davey Boy

"Poison Berry"...how brilliant.

Just did a bit of research on berries that kill children. One that tops the list if the "Narcissus Berry".

How apropos that it's similar to narcissism. Halle "Narcissus" Berry who is so in love with herself is slowing poisoning her child with her excessive self-love, vanity, and selfishness.

jwoolman

It's quite possible that the behavior Halle has been seeing is just normal difficulty adjusting to change in a child that age. I can see why it would spook the mom, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the dad is doing anything awful. It's not at all uncommon for even older children to have trouble with the transition between parents in such cases. But yes - it can also be a sign of abuse, just not absolute.

Sugarbutt

She is just adorable! A colored mother, and a white father, made the cutest little baby!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments