Gabriel Aubry -- My Wild Life with Nahla

2/17/2011 8:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite the legal war raging behind-the-scenes ... Halle Berry's baby daddy had a super-cute moment with his daughter Nahla at the L.A. Zoo today.

Gabriel Aubry

The day after a judge ruled that Halle could take Nahla to NYC while she shoots her new movie -- Gabriel Aubry got in some quality father-daughter time with the 2-year-old in the company of lions and tigers and bears.

Oh my.

Vera

I am not sure what is true, I just hope they can come to an agreement for the babies sake.

the truth

she looks just like her dad. every relationship Halley has been in was never good so this makes me wonder if its her? i love Halley and her movies but i hope all good comes out of this. i do not believe the N word was ever used! how can he call her that when he had a relationship and a child with her so give me a break on that on!!!
HEY GABRIEL ,STAY AWAY FROM THOSE REALITY SHOW PEOPLE. THEY WILL BRING YOU DOWN CUZ IT ALWAYS HAPPENS .YOUR TO GOOD LUCKING OF A MAN TO BE WITH FAKE. FIND YOURSELF A REAL WOMAN. ONE WHO DOESNT WANT ALL THE ATTENTION IN THE WORLD!

Wishes

She inherited her mother's natural hair - that's for sure!! But she is adorable!!

Elizabeth

I'm sorry but he looks like a good dad...I think that Halle is the crazy one who has serious man issues..i.e. Eric Benet, David Justice. Maybe it's her driving these men loco. Just a thought.

Scotty

They're sweet together. Just because Halle grew up father free, shouldn't mean that she imposes the same fate upon her daughter.

Linda

I hope they get over their issues and share their daughter and enjoy her while she is young because they grow up so fast. Some parents want them all to themselves . Then when they get older they send them back and forth trying to understand why they are so much trouble.

kayla

Halle berry is such a liar ! If she feared for this child's safety in the hands of her dad, why on earth wasn't social services brought in and why on earth would she allow him to be with the child? Olivier Martinez is STUPID to remain with this horrible woman and believe me when the deal goes down, Gabriel is going to get full custody of this child.

TLC

The child is very young. Think of her first before adults starts fighting.

lorjon

Halle got her way and all of a sudden she and her team are not spewing out crap about Aubry and how "racist" he is, etc. Her opinion of him changed overnight it seems. If my ex were racist, harmful to our daughter, etc., just have a court ruling so I could go to NY to do a movie would not change anything. I would still be trying to keep her from him. What a bunch of BS from Halle Berry -- just like all the usual stuff she says about her exes when she's the true nutcase.

Good Grief

Gabriel was singing high notes too when he getting more jobs due to his association with Halle. By the way, what about "GAG Gabriel" trying to shut up his ex when she leaked out who he really is. ***...excuse me, Gag Gabriel can sue all he wants but no one has ever even hinted that she was not a good mother. In fact, Sag...excuse me, Gag Gabriel doesn't imply that...what he wants is custody. Custody means for an aging male model a steady income. BTW most male models are.........

Julia

Sheesh Davey Boy, settle down. Did Halle steal your teddy bear when you were kids or something?

Lisa

"Poison Berry"...how brilliant.

Just did a bit of research on berries that kill children. One that tops the list if the "Narcissus Berry".

How apropos that it's similar to narcissism. Halle "Narcissus" Berry who is so in love with herself is slowing poisoning her child with her excessive self-love, vanity, and selfishness.
*******************************************************

Post of the day! I agree! Apropos indeed!

Sunset

I am so glad this picture came out because it proves that Nahla is not scared of her daddy like Halle tried to imply and it proves that she loves her daddy. Now Halle looks even worse if that is possible, for issuing that statement full of lies that she has serious concerns about Nahla spending time with Gabriel. That is ridiculous. Halle's words have backfired on her big time.

Bellaca

There are so many pictures of Nahla and Gabriel on the Internet. This is not the first, people.

Captain Balls

Did you lowlifes really have to follow him and his daughter to the zoo? Such invasion or privacy.