Bruno Mars Captured

... on Actual Film

2/18/2011 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruno Mars ended up in a time machine when he posed for pics with fans -- since he somehow managed to meet the last people still using disposable cameras! 'Memba them? Didn't think so.
021811_TV_bruno_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

What's he doing in that pic? Rubbing the last bit of coke on his teeth?

Bruna

He is the cutest boy ever-he makes me smile, he is also so charismatic and good to his fans-

Philisha

It's so funny to me how ppl can comment trying to down someone else like they are perfect. That's why Bruno and other Stars are where they are making millions while ppl who run their mouth are still trying to make 1,000 a wk. I have nothing but good things to say about Bruno, I heard he wasn't the 1 doing the drugs anyways from an insider. I heard he was drunk and had friends around him who had coke on them and he was under the influence but never did it! I like Bruno

Fresno has PLENTY of pretty, available women.

Word on discreet, he's the new spokesperson for COCA-COLA. At press time, he was heard saying, "I love Coke."

NoBreederRat

Disposable cameras are useful for weekend getaways. Especially the underwater ones. Like everyone can drop $150 for a new camera if it gets lost or stolen.

Snooki

OMG dude's so hawt!

spinner25

If disposable cameras were such "old hat" they wouldn't still be available at every drug and big box store in America.

NoBreederRat: $150 for a camera? WTF are you buying for $150?? Go big or go home!

abovetrue

#3, you are a delusional SP!C just like Bruno. Now go back to scrubbing the toilets of white people and shut your hole.

zarah

Hes so nice, i dont care wat other people say, his not perfect & he learned from his mistake. I guess you guys are perfect. Only God can judge us, so STFU!!!.

wtf

why the hell was that man giving him money AND WHY WAS THEY TRYING TO COVER IT UP doesn't help stop more drug rumors

Lola

#12 That was the valet giving him his change. I don't understand how people can have so much to say about someone they don't know. I guess nobody makes mistakes? He screwed up and payed the price. He is still a awesome singer and I am still a fan.

Gia

What's with all the haters?! Bruno Mars is so ****ing talented, and has an amazing sense of humor. You guys are crazy. haha.

Crystal

I love Bruno Mars not just because he's handsome and talented, but he's REAL!!! Bruno admitted that he is not a role model and that he made a mistake. Wats really sad is that it's f**ktards like #4 who need to put other people down just so their tiny lives can feel better!!!! P.S what the hell does Jennifer Garner have to do with this, you need serious medication!!!! and maybe a restraining order

Chakeria

Bruno Mars is the most talented person I've ever met, I wish there were more like him. All I have to say is thank you, you are true to yourself and others. You did not let the fame and fortune turn you into something you are not. To be honest I truely belive you are the best at what you do, I love your music. Please keep up your good work Bruno, Sincerly one of your fans. P.S.S. I love your haircut its diffrent and really shows off the real you, you are one of my inspiring role models from listing to your music and from somewhat seeing the real you I learned I cant let the little things in life get me down. I have to live with around the people who like and dislike me no matter what....nothings gonna change that. Thank you.

pookey