Lindsay Lohan -- I Need My Mama

2/19/2011 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been begging her mom to come see her ever since she got out of rehab last month -- and finally ... TMZ has learned ... Dina is flying West for a visit.

0219_dina_lohan_lindsay_EX_TMZ

According to sources close to LiLo, Dina's flying out to L.A. on Monday to give her daughter some much needed support -- a little over a week after Linds was charged with felony grand theft.

As we previously reported, Lindsay can't leave California because of her probation restrictions -- and we're told, not seeing her family has been the most difficult part.

Sources tell us Dina and Lindsay plan to keep things simple during the visit -- hanging out at Lindsay's new place in Venice, working out together, and catching up.

Dare we say it ... just regular mother-daughter stuff.

Nikki

So Dina's getting on her broomstick, gathering up her flying monkeys, and heading off to California to get some new family portraits of her daughter that she can be proud of. These portraits are referred to as mug shots by non-Lohans.

Posted at 10:55 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by Good riddance!

______________________________________________________________

LMFAO!

jill

tmz needs better "sources". I knew the family was coming out to visit in February just by reading E online back in January. My guess is Lindsay also knew about those plans back in January so there would be no need to beg anyone. And I guess the "source" also didn't know her brother was just out in LA last week.

missbella

Where is the TMZ story regarding Lindsay's little problem at the ATM the other day?

jill

Posted at 11:09 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by missbella
----------------------------------------------

what little problem would that be? ATM's don't flash call for service if you have a card denial. the fact you are even asking shows how stupid people that don't question anything they read.

Grandma Cracker

Yeah MISSBELLA@50

The ATM was broke. Oh wait, it's LL that's broke! My bad.....the machine shut itself down after a certain # of deadbeat tries.....that's the standard operating procedure for ATMs. The store that owns the machine and had to call for service to get the machine off of it's security mode should tell LL not to EVER use their machine again. Every place she goes, whatever she does, it seems to cost innocent people money or their jobs.

missbella

Posted at 11:09 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by missbella
----------------------------------------------

Posted at 11:14 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by jill

Sorry to offend you with my stupidity, Dina. Now go have another drink and try to relax.

Rose5491

My guess is that Lindsay will not pay SCH and at some point in the future, SCH will be suing LL for the money. Harder part for LL is that when SCH finally is able to be free of her drama, LL will have a much harder time getting an attorney that will work on "credit"/"billing". It will all have to be up front and pre-paid itemized, with the attorney being the one responsible to refund any amount she is entitled to at the end of it. Or she will have to be appointed a court appointed lawyer at some point, and she will find out what all the rest of people who can't afford to pay private lawyers end up finding out....that its a poor (in more ways than one) position to be in. NO SCH coming to visit for hours upon hours in jail, and no dropping whatever else they're doing to run to you.

Posted at 11:05 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by ---

-----------------

I totally agree about SCH having to sue Lindsay for payment after this is all over.

The problem is..... SCH would be only one in a long line.... the alleged 600K of credit card debt, 40K owed to the tanning people, the 16K owed to the boutique.. not to mention the 270K the elderly Austrian eccentric paid her to be his date at the Vienna Ball (she took the money and didn't show up)

and my guess is that the whole Lohan family is broke or soon will be... so I don't know how any of those people... including SCH... will ever get paid.

I don't understand how the Lohans are keeping the Long Island house, how Lindsay is paying 7K per month in rent in Venice, how they pay for the basic necessities in life.

If I were running a bank, none of them would have credit cards.

acorn

Sorry, "Mom" looks a little bit too much a fellow lady of the night or club hopper. Sometimes it's better NOT to be your daughter's best friend.

colleen

Does anyone really CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

missbella

Does anyone really CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 11:21 AM on Feb 19, 2011 by colleen

No, but this family circus sure is fun to watch!

---

nicole said: Good to see her family will be in town supporting her.
_______________________________________________
Depends on what your idea of "support" is....

Enough Already

Whoaaa!!! Back this truck up. You mean to tell me that this MOTHER was NOT there at all when her DAUGHTER got released from rehab???? What kind of parent would NOT be at something like this???? WOW. What a fricken loser. Talk about "all about me"!!! I saw her on GMA yesterday and what a joke. Everything that rolled out of her mouth was stupid and she talked so much in circles that it made me dizzy. (And calling Charlie Sheen brother his STEP brother - LOL!!) And they wonder why Lindsay is so screwed up. I've said it before and I'll say it again....it all starts at home!!!! Good luck to the both of you cuz you're going to need it and then some!!!!

cementmixer

Who gives a rats ass about her and her mother.

e33

She's gonna go to Jail or Prison. No doubt about it. Yay!

Loser mother

Desire

Dear Lindsay,
Please get in front of the media and say "I don't need exposure or publicity." I should not be headline news." "You're making America look like we are asleep." Thanks Lindsay! We are counting on you!