Lindsay Lohan -- I Need My Mama

2/19/2011 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been begging her mom to come see her ever since she got out of rehab last month -- and finally ... TMZ has learned ... Dina is flying West for a visit.

0219_dina_lohan_lindsay_EX_TMZ

According to sources close to LiLo, Dina's flying out to L.A. on Monday to give her daughter some much needed support -- a little over a week after Linds was charged with felony grand theft.

As we previously reported, Lindsay can't leave California because of her probation restrictions -- and we're told, not seeing her family has been the most difficult part.

Sources tell us Dina and Lindsay plan to keep things simple during the visit -- hanging out at Lindsay's new place in Venice, working out together, and catching up.

Dare we say it ... just regular mother-daughter stuff.

Ruf

Lindsay needs to double-up on Valtrex and find herself a good pimp. Time to shake the booty and make some looty.

Ruf

"The hate on this board makes me ashamed to be american."

You're free to leave anytime...
oh, and take that skank with you.

John

If I didn't know what Dina and Lindsay looked like, I would have guessed the photo on the left was Lindsay and the photo on the right was Dina. Lindsay is really aging quickly.

JLS

Mommy has her own drug habit and I bet she'd share.

And poster 75, Peter is incredibly out of line. How much anyone posts here is THEIR business, not Peter's.

alan

Mommy mommy please mommy help me ..lol

janet

Doesnt she have a court date on th 23rd

Soetoro

Mommy mommy, the ATM wont give me cash, the parties I go to won't let me in, I'm on probation and charged with Grand Theft, I mean THE WORLD IS TREATING ME LIKE........A............A...........CRIMINAL. I'm Lindsay Lohan who are these peons?

lalli

getting their roots done.......

JLS

Peter Peter Peter-

@ Poster 72 and 75-

You don't have to be here. Nobody is making you read this or post here.

Lindsay has more than earned this reaction. She has disrespected laws and the court over and over and that is distaseful to those of us that are expected to abide by them and do. She lies and has set records for the amount of times she blew off rehab. She's stolen from friends (Rolex watch) and those in clubs (the fur) and is now so empowered over no consequences she is openly walking into stores and taking what she fancies, period!

There is nothing to like here. She's become a disgusting young woman. And for that, her career is over.

hunkydafitt

straight megaboringski.

Soetoro

I haven't been rejected at the ATM in a decade. Thats amazing, 3 cards to.

J
U
N
K
I
E

missbella

The thing is, the hate is coming from the same people, commenting and re commenting, don't you have a life guys? knock it off.
Posted at 12:05 PM on Feb 19, 2011 by peterslw
If you want to spread the word of the lord Petey go to church group. This is for hate and hate only versus the Lohan clan. hatfield and McCoy style. You sound neutral so please stay away, you will only get caught in the crossfire.
Posted at 12:07 PM on Feb 19, 2011 by Soetoro
Hilarious! This is so true!

Soetoro

Misrbella,
LOL. You know the score.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I'm surprised that Nutcase Lindsay and her Crazy parents haven't tried to steal from Charlie Sheen. Uh-oh, I may have given them the idea. Sorry, Charlie! Charlie may be a S***bag, but he doesn't steal and is very generous with his cast, crew and slutty, gold digging ex-wives.

Christina G.

I really don't get TMZ's obsession with this girl. Half the comments under these articles are solely to ask TMZ to stop boring us with this girl's stories. I guess we're just going to have to skip over them and then maybe TMZ will take the hint.