Eric Benet -- The 'Halle Scary' Mystery

2/22/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Back when Eric Benet dated Halle Berry -- there were rumblings that his friends had a "scary" nickname for the actress based on a side of her personality most people don't get to see ... and yesterday in Burbank, he didn't exactly deny it.

022111_benet_video

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Liz

Bitter false ramblings from someone who cheated on his wife BY CHOICE during their marriage and entered counselling for a sex addiction. I'd be scary too if some prick treated me like a piece of trash. He needs to crawl back into the sewer he came from.

LOL @ the interviewer claiming us women are "overbearing"! If men respected women there would be no problems! All men are headaches and creators of problems and issues.

sunseeker

Her ex is a quiet shy man, Halle's own words. I don't know if she has a temper, but she is definitely a liar. Otherwise after all the smear campaign has the judge given him access to his daughter.

VERONICA

Now all of a sudden he open's his pie hole.They should just get over the fact that SHE is no longer
a victim of their doggness.GOOD FOR YOU HALLE.MORE WOMEN NEED TO STAND UP AND STOP BEING Afraid of being ALONE AND NOT HAVING A MAN.THE WORLD WAS AND IS CREATED IN PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMAN.WE JUST NEED TO BE MORE SELECTIVE.......HELLO.

Dee

#56: Since Halle has only been married twice, we all know you're talking about David Justice.......lol

ValdaDeDieu

Halle Berry had adopted your daughter. You apparently forgot that huh? When they were checking into her history where was the scariness then? This is a movie star, working on film sets, where everyone knows everybody's business, yet NO ONE has complained about her being "scary"?

Eric Benet, you are using Halle's the current situation to prop up your tarnished image--YOU tried to collect money from Halle, and apparently cheated with every skirt you could fine. Karma is a bitch, and it will find you.

donna

Halle Berry is a hateful black woman...skanky controlling PUKE!!!

qmmp

Please Eric is the last person that should say anything i guess she was scary to him. After finding out your husband was cheating on you with his old flame throughout the entire relationship I’d be scary as well as anyone else.

I would have been more likely to give this more of a wow if it were from someone else.

And since the public is just getting over his public all if i were him I’d lay low with what i have to say about someone else’s actions.

Ronnie

Give it a rest...this bum. Whatever. With all his horrendous CHEATING (SEX ADDICTION...YEAH RIGHT) I am sure Ms. Berry had PLENTY of nicknames for him. And he tried to sue her for spousal support. Good luck with Prince's EX-Wife, LEFTOVERS...ERIC.

jd

I DISTINCTLY remember Eric crying foul whenever Halle would bring him up, in interviews. Talk bout the Pot calling the Kettle Black. All he had to say was "that period of my life is over and I wish her well"

Regardless of who is right Halle or Gabrielle, they have a Child they need to LEARN to co-Parent TOGETHER now that they are no longer a couple. As far as the rest of the world, it isnt putting any $$$ into our bank accounts so why are we so quick to jump on either bandwagon? SMH

LISA

I JUST WOKE UP,SO WHO IS ELIC BERRET? HALLE IS SO BERRY HOT HOT TALENTED AND FAMOUS TOO...ERIC EAT ****''

L. Askew

I thought maybe it was due to her diabetes condition. They do carry mood swings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5