Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene -- Pure Lovers

2/21/2011 10:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

To celebrate her 24th birthday, "Twilight" hottie Ashley Greene got real cozy with her younger boyfriend Joe Jonas, 21, at PURE in Vegas this weekend.

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene
It may not be his birthday, but it looks like Joe's the one who got the best present.

0221_ashley_greene_bday_party_footer

annie2

You'd think he'd at least put an arm on her waist or something...I can't imagine someone putting their arms around me and for me to just stand there, lifeless arms...I don't think it's him trying to show restraint or be a gentleman, maybe she is too clingy. I don't know. Just looks awkward to me.

Linny

he looks like he is pulling away from her. she is all over him and he wont even touch her...!!! AWKWARDDDD!!!

sem

Example #284 of how life just isn't fair.

boyzrule

She is waaaaaaaay to pretty for him. He may have money and stardom but when it comes to looks she can do so much better than him. she should have been the 'bella' in the Twilight series! (JMO)

Joshua

i wonder how much he is paying her to be his beard? he cant even touch her in the photos. so disgusting.

elijah

LOL thats my head in the pic. I was at club pure for my 21 birthday lol This is so cool

Pixy

You can't judge a couple's relationship by a few pics. Another article about the event stated they were all over each other all night so what to believe? He may have been teasing her by not touching her. We really have no clue how affectionate he is with her. I also sense he isn't all that into PDA anyway and that he is more of a gentleman. I don't get a gay vibe from him, I think he is more shy and gentle than anything else, I think that gets misinterpreted as feminine and therefore "gay". It's sad that people feel the need to classify his sexuality at all.

sunnyroberto

For my birthday, I asked for Ashley Greene, but all I got is a tie and a card.

Joann

LOL...why are his arms hanging at his side when she has her arms wrapped around his neck? Judging from the pictures I don't think he's likes her that much.

Kyle

that body language thing was the first thing that caught my eye on the 2 pic. my husband of 8 years is always grabbing my ass so there you have it...

ashley

hey its my old classmate elijah wth lol :]

Leader of the ignorant masses

If you are trying hard to wait for marriage its probably not a good idea to put your hands all over this chick. Gay or straight he has a good reason not to touch her either way. I would agree that maybe he is just a gentleman except for the fact that he is known to be quite the jerk. Either way i am willing to put money down that she is getting some on the side.

Luvjaq

body language speaks volumes in that main frame shot guys... i dont think he's into it

caroline

#9 hahaha, and you??? he has had girlfriends before JB band
i don't like ashley, because she is a famewhore.

Elizabeth

ISOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont think that relationship will last!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments