Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene -- Pure Lovers

2/21/2011 10:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

To celebrate her 24th birthday, "Twilight" hottie Ashley Greene got real cozy with her younger boyfriend Joe Jonas, 21, at PURE in Vegas this weekend.

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene
It may not be his birthday, but it looks like Joe's the one who got the best present.

0221_ashley_greene_bday_party_footer

JoeBlowIsBack

This Jonas fool is the luckiest douche in the world. God damn, what I wouldn't give to be him right now, with one of the hottest pieces of a$$ around hanging all over you.....

Knowledge Seeker

Ashley Greene was my favorite character in the Twilight Saga so far and I figure this will not change. Her representation of Alice Cullen was so on target and she fluttered her way across the movie in an almost elemental way. She reminded me of an immortal ballerina who danced positivity wherever she went. Her character was unchanging and each movie her presence has been as prominent which I can not say unfortunately for everyone else. I have been really pleased with my Twilight zone; I happen to work for Dish Network so my theater system has slowly been evolving into a pretty amazing set up. Dish happens to have the most HD programming available and that includes my favorites, movie channels. As the next and last two movies grace the screen I do hope they have the same intensity of the first two and I’m so excited to see how the new directors play the rest out.

Knowledge Seeker

zot

you guys, if you think Joe's, what'cha call it?, "not taking advantage"? think twice.

i've seen couples have pictures taken with poses like that and 90% of these guys only pose like that to make them look like Exactly what you guys thought about Ashley and Joe.

"he's being 'all-gentleman'." nfw.

Guys do that to make them look like their modest, and respectful and eventually make their girls look all flirty and sexy and like, "hey man! my girlfriend loves me so much, she doesn't need to ask me to hold/hug her back!!!!"

seriously guys.

monica

I think maybe she's had a little to much to drink.

Gail

He wears a promise ring because he's waiting for sex until after marriage as his older brother did too

Amy

They're beautiful together, I've gotten use to the fact that Joe Jonas is in love with Ashely Greene.

Marvea

HE'S NOT GAY! I'm a huge fan of the JoBros (especially Nick!) and although it hurts me deeply to see them wit other chicks (especially if there not that hot!) it's her birthday! He could at least hug her back or give her a dam kiss on the freakin cheek!

justice

I think he is getting ready to break up with her! i mean c'mon look at the second pic.

anonymous

Is it just me or do you people feel bad for demi

Jessica

He is SOOOOOO clueless. I feel bad for him. You would think he would have gotten it by now, but obviously he hasn't.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3